[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tibia, a 2.5D top-down isometric fantasy RPG created 20 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tibia.jpg (41KB, 455x310px) Image search: [Google]
tibia.jpg
41KB, 455x310px
Tibia, a 2.5D top-down isometric fantasy RPG
created 20 years ago
still kept up to date
free to play
premium account and in-game store
far from pay to win

official website: www.tibia.com

anyone interested in starting create a character on Aurera and drop your name here
>>
File: tibia.png (1MB, 1366x723px) Image search: [Google]
tibia.png
1MB, 1366x723px
>>
>>381357530
Maybe 15 years ago, now it's all hues and polaks. Owners have always been out of touch. Like the Vince McMahon of mmos
>>
>>381357530
Daniel Paladino na minha frente em Edron!
>>
>not playing Atrinik, an open-source mmorpg.
>>
I miss it but I realized what I was missing was my "friends" that played it with me.
Last time I went back I didn't even get to 50 axe and quit.
>>
>>381359078
>playing mmos in the current decade
>>
>>381359195
what's the problem? kek
>>
>>381359078
>not playing Super Tux Kart, a FLOSS racing game.
>>
>>381358816
April 24, 2017 – Benjamin Zuckerer is replacing Ulrich Schlott as managing director at CipSoft GmbH. He will henceforth run the company in conjunction with co-founder Stephan Vogler. Vogler will remain chairman of the board.

game has done a 360 and walked away from how it used to be. I'm pretty stoked with how much they've done lately. much better than it was 15 years ago.

>>381359164
i'm starting an english speaking guild on aurera. there is no "dominado"
>>
Retro hardcore pvp servers will be realeased around the end of July. Now CIP creates servers for NA, SA, and EU. Also Battleye servers means no more bots.
>>
>>381358816
>Maybe 15 years ago, now it's all hues and polaks
One of my friends played this game 15 years ago, and always complained about exactly those two things.
>>
>>381357530
>want to know what is behind that fucking 999 door
>Br subhuman monkey is refusing to share the secrets and just keeps exping like the subhuman monkey he is
>another player gets to the 999 level
>it's polish player apparently
>he makes a stream and demands some "donations"
>gets those donations
>lives up to his thievius slav subhuman reputation and just steals the money without reavealing any shit
BR or PL, same shit. Fucking dirty niggers.
>>
>>381360535
There's probably nothing worthwhile there, grow up.
>>
>>381360535
moonzin or whatever the EK dev onica hunted with was sold (for like 8k usd) maybe the new owner will reveal it.. if not there's a player a few months away from 999 who said he will reveal it
>>
>.exe
Nice try.
>>
>>381358816
It has always been full of brazilians, I played this shit in like 2003 and it's the same
>>
>>381360404

yea I'm pretty sure it was always hues

I hit max fishing back in the day it was pretty comfy
>>
>>381359164
Why would you ever think that i was not your friend? Wanna Re roll?
>>
>>381359994
That's going to somehow fix the retard player base and widespread bots? Every move they've ever made was years after it was needed. Now they're charging for old outfits and god knows what else in their shitty coin store
>>
>>381364846
A new CEO and a third party solution to the botting eh. Not really sure where the game is going. Kinda glad it is alive at least.

They really fucked up the steam release though.
>>
>>381365535
Medivia is the best of what the game was. And it's run by a competent team.
>>
>>381365675
medivia is fun until you realize how shitty the game actually was back then. there's a shortage of hunting spawns. if you enjoy doing nothing for hours (training/making runes) then more power to you. also medivia is full of rune farms.. unless you have your own you can't compete with the top levels.
>>
>>381364846
who cares if people want to buy old outfits? it doesnt affect you at all.

>>381365535
they couldn't make it in time for the greenlight deadline becaues tibia 11 is still being worked on and the botting problem.
>>
>>381363184

>tfw fishing and making UHS all day long in Thais
>at least 15 fights broke out near the DP every hour

this game used to be the shit
>>
>>381365675
First time I've heard of this thing and I've played Zezenia

>>381366193
>tibia 11 is still being worked on
Thought it released already? Kinda sucks. Doubt steam release would have really fixed anything though
>>
>>381365675

the fuck is this?

how haven't they gotten sued by cipsoft?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.