[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so if I jailbreak this nigga can I play 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, GB,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

so if I jailbreak this nigga can I play 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, GB, SNES, NES & Genesis roms?

will I run into trouble if I buy a recent game and try to play it will it prompt an update requirement like the PS3?
>>
>>381351731
>so if I jailbreak this nigga can I play 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, GB, SNES, NES & Genesis roms?

Yes, but you still need a flash cart for DS games. (There's a homebrew that runs a very very select number of DS games off your SD card but it's ass so don't bother)

>will I run into trouble if I buy a recent game and try to play it will it prompt an update requirement like the PS3?

No
>>
>>381352219
great to know, thanks
is emulation iffy on certain games like PS2 emulation on PS3 or does it work perfectly for everything?
I remember it used to be shit for running SNES games
>>
>>381351731

How is the GBA emulation on hacked 3DS?

I have a DS and GBS SP, but GBA flashcarts are expensive.
>>
>>381353292
Don't even bother. Frameskips up the ass
>>
>>381353292
Don't emulate, inject GBA roms into VC.
>>
>>381353039
It'll work perfect for any of those.

Some things there are multiple options for emulators.

Like GBA, you can get "cias" (format of home screen titles) that are using the same emulator Nintendo made, which washes out colors (unless the rom is patched).

Or you can run an actual emulator like CitrAGB

>>381353292

Pretty good. Download a real emulator if you want better emulation. I just run with CIA versions. I like the titles on my homescreen.
>>
>>381351731
actually if i remember correctly some newer games and updates might require an updated 3ds, its usually pretty uncommon though

and on top of that if you hack it with boot9strap + CFW you can actually update your 3ds freely without losing any hacked shit essentially negating the update restrictions on the few games that have them
>>
>>381353465

How is that different? Other than the handful of ambassador games, GBA was never officially VC supported.
>>
>>381353465
isn't that still emulation?
>>
>>381353581
There's some program, which I forgot how it's called, that converts any GBA rom into a cia file, making any GBA game run as if it was a VC title, with zero lag and bugs.
>>
Does the 3DS really have Genesis VC? Or is it a homebrew emulator
>>
File: IMG_0376.png (123KB, 369x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.png
123KB, 369x258px
>powerful enough to run Xenoblade
>no way to emulate N64 games
Literally what's the point if I can't get comfy portable DK64 and Yoshi's Story?
>>
Does it make sense to get a 3DS if 90% of the games you want to play are DS games? Does the 3DS display DS games much worse than a DS?
>>
>>381354407
Ye, it stretches the screen size to fit 3DS screen. Though you cant set it at native resolution by holding down the start and select when booting a DS game.
>>
>>381354236
>Emulation
>Native

Please stop posting, friend
>>
>>381354705
Preserving the original aspect ratio I hope? Since the DS was 4:3 and 3DS is 5:3
>>
>>381353898
there's no Genesis titles on 3DS VC at all

which is weird because there's Game Gear games
but who the fuck wants that (besides Shinobi maybe?)

still not really sure why 3DS doesn't have GBA VC and the Wii U does
>>
New 3DS or 3DS XL? How bad is the pixelation on the XL? Does the XL feel more comfortable to hold and control because of the increased size? I don't care much about portability.
>>
https://pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
>>
>>381351731
Just make sure you make an Emunand and that you un link it from the main nand.

Google it i am not explaining why you nead to do it just know that you need to do it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.