[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we have had time to process, what does /v/ really think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-20-23-55-22-.jpg (10KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-20-23-55-22-.jpg
10KB, 310x163px
Now that we have had time to process, what does /v/ really think of this game?

>Empty boring world
>Terrible combat
>Turd music
>Mounts are pointless
>Babby mode fast travel
>No real dungeons
>Disappointing story
>Shit graphics

Jim Spermling was right
>>
>>381347353
I like it. :D
>>
The critical flaws are
1. mostly terrible side quests
2. repetitive shrines
3. not enough of dungeons
>>
>>381348774
How about that there are no real consequences for making mistakes? That's the biggest problem for me. Infinite food on top of quicksaves? The worst thing to have taken from other open-world games like it.
>>
>>381347353
Again? Jesus do you people have a life
>>
>>381347353
This isn't what a Zelda game needed to be
OOT is still the champion among the series and they should've drawn inspiration from that. OOT had a really big open world for its time but it was chock full of dungeons. Yeah it had its flaws but they should've fixed them
Imagine OOT with twice as many dungeons and much bigger overworld and freedom to go to whichever dungeon you wanted in any order. That's what this game shoudl've been
>>
>>381350239
twilight princess exists, go play that
>>
>>381350239
>I want ANOTHER OoT style game.

Zelda was stagnating for doing this.

BotW is a breath of fresh air and definitely feels more like Zelda NES thankfully than being like MM TP, WW or Skyward Sword which are all varying degrees of OoT clones
>>
Some of the towns were complete throw-aways, too. Gerudo town and Zora were competent with Gerudo standing out in particular, but Goron and Rito were weak as fuck. Rito was insanely weak.
>>
>>381347353
Christ we just had this thread 5 minutes ago. You need to STOP.

Or at least wait, like... I dunno. An hour. Wait an hour. Is that too much to ask?
>>
Hands down one of the best games ever made. It does have its flaws like every other game, but in the grand scheme they are insignificant. Hope they fix these in the next installments, now that they have settled with this style.
>>
>>381347353
I thought it was really good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.