[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Easy is challenging and doesn't have the last stage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0085.jpg (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
477KB, 1920x1080px
>Easy is challenging and doesn't have the last stage
>Normal difficulty is already too difficult despite 99 continues
>Hard is fucking impossible
>I can't even imagine how hard Very Hard is

Send help
>>
Is it Nex Machina?
Is it good?
>>
>>381347268
Yes and yes.
>>
>>381346169

the reason i dont play bullet hell games

the only one i ever played was furi
>>
So it's a basic shmup? There's a reason why they're only about 20-30 minutes long, the long way to 1cc is what they're all about and you're supposed to play them daily until after weeks or months finally clear them. And then start playing for score! Though they do get easier after you've cleared a couple of them, at least in pure survival sense, after you learn how to dodge certain pattern types which are common among all games of the genre.
>>
>>381347268

Yes, it's fucking amazing, much better than Resogun and that was quite awesome.
>>
>>381347889

It's a twin stick shooter, you have a few modes in this one. Each stage takes like 5-10 minutes and there are 6 of them as far as I know.

There's an arena mode where you compete against others in a leaderboard that gives you human 'nemesis' there's some customization options and lots of secret paths as well. I'm in love with this game as someone who was waiting for a follow-up to Resogun since 2013.
>>
File: castle.png (407KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
castle.png
407KB, 990x700px
>>381346169
>using continues in the first place
>>
>western shmups

Trash.jpg
>>
>>381348842

Housemarque is GOAT though
>>
>>381348651

I'm a shitter
>>
>>381346169
I'm amazed anyone else knows about this game. It's really cheallenging but 80% of the challenge comes from not being about to see the player character clearly enough.
>>
Man, the only way I managed to beat Supreme AI on Experienced was with Rocket Launcher, the other upgrades can't compare with the sheer dps of the RL and that boss needs to be killed fast or it becomes overwhelmingly difficult. Phase 2 and 3 are insane.
>>
>>381349806

I customized him to look white and have some brighter white neon, so now I can locate him even when things get too hectic. I also made him shiot yellow bullets.
>>
Wait, there's an even harder mode than Master called Hero?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.