[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this piece of junk keep getting games? Its holding back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Aqua-Blue-PS-Vita-Front.jpg (264KB, 1280x619px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua-Blue-PS-Vita-Front.jpg
264KB, 1280x619px
Why does this piece of junk keep getting games? Its holding back devs who could be making their games much better on Switch and PC
>>
>>381345794
because touch yourself at night.
>>
>>381345794
while i hate handhelds and somewhat agree. It has a loyal fanbase
>>
>>381345794
>Its holding back devs who could be making their games much better on Switch and PC
No it's not, devs actually love the Vita. Unfortunately, it's the best handheld that nobody wants.

yep, t.vitafag
>>
>>381345794
It's popular as fuck in Japan.
>>
>>381345794
Because they Vita has
1) No quality control
2) a fanbase that eats any old kusoge
>>
The switch will NEVER EVER get lewd fanservice nip games.
>>
>>381345794
>Its holding back devs who could be making their games much better on Switch and PC

nigga, those devs only make visual novels or dungeon crawlers. It's not something that requires high end graphics.
>>
only neckbeards and asians even know the fucking thing exists.

but those happen to be the vidya games I like soooooooo
>>
>>381346661
>what is Senran Kagura with HD rumble boob tech.
>>
>>381346661
>The switch will NEVER EVER get lewd fanservice nip games.

they getting senran kagura
>>
The only games still being made for it aren't likely to be any better on a more powerful platform. I say that as someone who enjoys their Vita.
>>
>>381345794
It's got a niche as a Jap game machine.

If it had been hacked earlier I would have purchased one.
>>
I think you mean the 3ds
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-190221.jpg (916KB, 1416x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-190221.jpg
916KB, 1416x1840px
>>381346773
>>381346817
Yeah the toned down pure versions while PS4 and vita has the real lewd shit
>>
sigh... I beat Utawarerumono Mask of Deception and I can't bring myself to really start another vita game...

I want Mask of Truth asap....
>>
>>381345794
>Much better on Switch.
Did you also hold that belief regarding the 3DS?
>>
>>381346773
>>381346817
Let me know when they announce Criminal Girls 3 for the Switch.
>>
>>381345794
>Implying i want your shit fapbait games in my switch
>>
>make game for Vita
>Thanks man
>buys the sequel too

>make game for Switch
>You are not Mario
>game flops
>have to pay Nintendo tax
>sit on top of 250,000 unsold copies which are the minimum printing number
>>
>>381345794
Games still being greenlit for the thing are budgeted to profit in the 50-100k range at most so it's not really holding back anything.
If it makes you feel better, releases for it have been slowing down and by next year more and more devs will be dropping Vita in favor of just PS4 versions of their games. Falcom already has, Bamco is pretty much done with it after the new Digimon and A Certain Magical Virtual-On in early 2018, and I'd be surprised if the 3rd Atelier Mysterious game even has a Vita version after how poorly Firis ran
>>
>>381345794
If Sony would have give the Vita normal SD card slots and people somehow managed to homebrew it, the Vita would be the best emu machine on this planet.

Sorry for my english im from pakistan
>>
>>381345794
>Its holding back devs who could be making their games much better on Switch
Those devs will not make game on the Switch to begin with, Vita is perfect for all the smaller devs and franchises who cannot compete with AAA or brand name normalfaggotry, devs are pretty happy with the Vita because unlike PC, AKAK pirate central, and Switch, AKA Nintendo central, they sell their shit and make a profit on Vita.
>>
>>381345794
>keep getting games

But you all told me it was dead

what the fuck /v/ which is it?
>>
File: 91ukkQMEWrL._SL1500_.jpg (376KB, 1096x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91ukkQMEWrL._SL1500_.jpg
376KB, 1096x1500px
>>381345794
Are you seriously so thirsty to get games like THIS on PC or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>381352442
>But you all told me it was dead
Vita never died, but after 2018 it will probably start to.
It's just that /v/ viscerally hates the Vita so there's a lot of misinformation.
>>
Gonna play MHW on my Vita.
Feels good.
>>
>>381352442
neither, its all memes
>>
>>381352226
I agree 100%.

PSP was such an amazing little machine. If the Vita had been hacked early we would have had the best handheld ever.
>>
>>381352674
But anon, that's already on PC
>>
>>381345794
>Switch
Lmao
>>
>OP will never ever play bloodborne in bed over ps4 remote play
>>
>>381345794
>Switch
Needs a lot of sales to even be considered a success.
>PC
Where's my portability?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.