[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on buying this, however I read that it has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 917UiEzHb9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (465KB, 1213x1500px) Image search: [Google]
917UiEzHb9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
465KB, 1213x1500px
I'm planning on buying this, however I read that it has its fair share of issues, namely with the framerate being at 60fps.
I read on the day the trailer for III released that there would be a patch for that soon, does anyone know if it's true? And if you own it, would you recommend to buy it?
>>
>>381343557
It got updated last week actually. Supposedly one of the fixes was player movement and combat in 60FPS.

Just ordered my copy the other day, so I can't tell you how much better it is.
>>
>>381343557
I own it, beat KH1 and Re:CoM, halfway through KH2, and had no issues so far. I think one of the major issues was that Sephiroth's meteor attack in KH1 moved twice as fast as it's meant to, but that's supposed to have been fixed.
>>
KH2 on PS4 crashes on saves at random.. It's been patvhed 4 times to no avail. If you buy it you contribute to REMASTER CANCER. its been 4 years since KH3 reveal and no release

DUDE REMASTERS FOR THE REMASTER GEN. PS4 NEEDS MORE REMASTERS
>>
>>381343557
Just wait until it hits $19.99. The PS3 version started off high, hit $30 a couple months later, then instantly fell to $20.
>>
>>381345569
I played through the whole game and have never seen a crash?
>>
>>381343557
They had recently released a patch to try and fix the 60 fps issues
Some of the major complaints have been fixed but there are a few new problems thanks to the update
Without spoiling much in KH2 there is a optional boss who has one move that is not working as intended
You can work around it but it makes the fight more difficult than it should be

I still think it's playable and is still enjoyable, but these issues need to be better looked into
All I can say is for KH2 makes sure to save often as there is the chance that a save crash can occur
>>
>>381345569
Save bugs were patched recently.

>>381345935
If you're talking about Vexen, that was fixed, if you're talking about Xemnas not sure.
>>
>>381346192
I was talking about Marluxia
He doesn't teleport of he center for his 3 circle move, so you can't hit him before he does the move
>>
>>381343557
>>381345935
>>381346192
>>381346435

The Marluxia thing is just for the better, it pisses on idiots who are just following a guide.

There are other things that are broken as fuck though, namely EVERYTHING to do with teleportation or magnet-type effects and spells.

For example, the reaction command for Sniper nobodies doesn't work anymore, like Marluxia you teleport too far and don't hit the enemies.
>>
>>381347317
>The Marluxia thing is just for the better, it pisses on idiots who are just following a guide
I don't understand
The whole fight with Marluxia is that he has a bunch of moves that can be punished and countered
You don't need a guide to explain that when you can just learn the fight and the openings he gives
How is making one of his more annoying moves nonpunishable for the better?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.