[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm either getting a new 2ds or a switch. I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nplxznvbaK1qan34zo1_500.gif (117KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nplxznvbaK1qan34zo1_500.gif
117KB, 500x516px
So I'm either getting a new 2ds or a switch. I'm thinking about holding off on the switch, seeing how Nintendo will most likely put out a more powerful, more efficient version in the future.

Is that smart or dumb?
>>
Depends how patient you are.
Dont expect a switch revision until 2020 at least
>>
Get the revised console that has a giant library of games that are already out.
>>
>>381337031
Even if you wanted a switch right now there's a manufacturing shortage and the only ones you can find are scalpers selling them at a bloated price. Just get the New 2DS for now, it's cheap and you got a fuckton of games to choose from, and then sometime in the holidays go get a nice Switch bundle.
>>
>>381337031
Just wait for a price cut or bundle. For holiday the switch will either be $259 or a $300 bundle or something
>>
A new 3DS gives you hundreds of free games.
A switch gets you one $80 waggle game and wii u ports
>>
>>381337031
Switch with better memory will most likely be in 2018 seeing as how easy it is to replace. Don't expect a big revision for a while, though.
I wish for a version with slightly better specs but I'm sure that will take a while.
>>
>>381337845
And by memory I mean storage.
>>
Honestly, if you don't have a 3DS already then you probably won't be interested in the games it has. It has a couple of great games but most of them are simply "good" at best. A lot of 3DS games end up being one of the weaker games in their respective series.

As for the Switch, the Wii U never had a console revision so it could be the same situation with the Switch. Although generally successful consoles get revisions while the less successful ones get killed off silently, so there's a chance that Nintendo could release on eventually. However I wouldn't expect it for at least 2 or 3 years.
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 250x300px
The Wii U 2.0 is more likely to die silently than get a revision lmao
>>
>>381337297
DS Lite and 3DS XL both came out 1.5 year after the original models.
>>
>>381338820
WiiU 2 never came out
or Wii 2
or GC 2
or N64 2
or SNES 2

NES 2 actually came out tho
>>
>>381337031
haha
>>
>>381338914
None of those are handhelds
>>
>>381339028
Neither is the Pii U 2
>>
>>381338281
I had 2.

Gave one away to a kid who couldn't afford one and gifted the other to a nephew.
>>
>>381339063

Yes it is, both technically and metaphorically.
>>
>>381338914
Wii U had a black and a white version with different amount of storage.
Wii had a Wii mini which came out way later.
N64 had games that required additional RAM that you inserted into the controller.
SNES had games with hardware addons like Super FX built into the cartridges.
>>
>>381338820
These aren't more powerful though.
The XL even looks uglier by stretching the already terrible resolution.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.