[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddamnit /v/, Why the fuck can't they just remake this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ps2_641.jpg (1MB, 3215x2162px) Image search: [Google]
ps2_641.jpg
1MB, 3215x2162px
Goddamnit /v/,

Why the fuck can't they just remake this game? THAT'S ALL ANYONE WANTS
Just update the graphics and revamp the story and keep the gameplay

GODDAMN WHY IS THAT SO HARD AND QUIT COMPARING EVERY HERO GAME TO BAM HAM GODDAMNIT FUCK SHIT
>>
that stupid yuri bitch gonna ruin the whole game
what good is spidey sense when some stupid bitch will be nagging and saying shit to tell you where to go and being an annoying bitch
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
If only it was properly ported to PC
>>
We're there any major differences between the console versions back then? Shouldn't dolphin be good enough for a pc HD version?
>>
REMASTER THIS GAME I'LL FUCKING PAY 60 TO PLAY IT ON MY PSFORE FUCK
>>
>the new spider man game has web swinging BETTER than the game in OP which is honestly the only thing thats actually good in it
Whats the problem OP, are you being a nostalgiafag?
>>
>>381335136
No, it's not better. Nothing is better than spiderman 2 because it's the only one with realistic momentum conservation
>>
>>381335136
>implying moon swinging and locking on to the center of the building are better than sm2s realistic swinging.
>>
>>381335297
>Moon swinging in the new game
Nigga what?
>>
>>381335437
Don't expect people to be informed on /v/.
>>
they can't keep the gameplay because the guy who wrote the code for the webswinging patented it and made his own shovelware game using it
>>
File: 1420432661925.jpg (73KB, 988x299px) Image search: [Google]
1420432661925.jpg
73KB, 988x299px
>>381333770
>THAT'S ALL ANYONE WANTS

I fucking well don't. It's got perfect swinging, a decent soundtrack, and Bruce and that's it literally everything else is fucking terrible. I'd prefer they take the swinging mechanics and make a Spider-Man 2099 game, or Spider-Girl.
>>
>>381336783
what game?
>>
>>381337785
energy hook
there's not much to it apart from the swinging, and the environment isn't particularly fun to navigate like new york was
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.