[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spawns mobs at random locations >leaps to random spots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lost shit.png (397KB, 1529x1286px) Image search: [Google]
lost shit.png
397KB, 1529x1286px
>spawns mobs at random locations
>leaps to random spots in the arena
>randomly fakes you out with bullshit non-leaps
>dude random lmao

This faggot is giving me cancer.
>>
>>381331190
Get the stinking cloud charm, it pretty much makes his mob ghosts a non-issue. If not, try just literally tanking him, you should be able to do enough damage provided you have the charm that gives you more Iframes and an upgraded nail to fuck him up. Failed Champion is 10 times worse than him.
>>
File: IMG_1809.png (402KB, 1280x1578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.png
402KB, 1280x1578px
>>381331190
>>
How do I beat the true final boss
>>
File: 1486769463439.jpg (198KB, 730x899px) Image search: [Google]
1486769463439.jpg
198KB, 730x899px
>>
>>381331763
Focus on avoiding his attacks first and whack him when you get a chance. He doesn't have too much health so it should be pretty easy. Took me 3 tries the first time I fought him he just stopped moving after the second phase and nothing happened.
>>
>>381331190
Use the fragile charms and use quick focus. It's the hardest boss in the game but he's still pretty easy.
>>
>>381331190
actually i found that his jumping is not random at all, but actually he strictly jumps to ramm into you. geting the shadow dash or equipping the downward dash can allow you to safely bait his jumps and avoid them.
>>
>Broken Vessel
>hard
Only hard bosses are Watcher Knights and Radiance
>>
>>381332657
he is, but only due to an unusually precise gimmick he has, and the spores.
>>
>>381331190
Just gank him, equip whatever charms give you more health or blue shards and buff your nail and don't stop smacking his ass, it works because he actually doesn't have a lot of HP.

>>381331763
Similar to the above, but instead of nail buffs get magic buffs instead, particularly the shaman charm, and then just spam abyss shriek (up+b spell) over and over, it does like a dozen nail hits worth of damage each cast.. Having quick slash also makes the initial HK fight very easy.
>>
>>381333102

I don't have the upgraded up+b I could never find it.
>>
>>381333394
In the Abyss there's a room to the left with a bunch of stone faces all over the place, you just stand in the middle and use up+b
>>
>>381333529

How was I supposed to figure that out?
>>
>>381332657
>watcher knights
>hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_Kz6SzAzg
>>
>>381333694
If you use the Dream Nail on it it says "Let their voices be heard" or some shit like that.
>>
>>381333694
The background of the room looks like the spell
It's not that hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.