[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're a bungee employee >tfw you watch destiny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0822.jpg (22KB, 700x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
22KB, 700x283px
>tfw you're a bungee employee
>tfw you watch destiny 2 become a game for people who don't love the game
>tfw it's catered towards angryjoe and people like him who play the base game/story, so they beef up the story and few hours post story but completely gut the end game content so they can say "we know how much our family loves our game, that's why we took out sections to be reworked for the absolute best experience you can have.
Don't get me wrong. Everything will be back by the first expansion; trials, rumble, stranger, real custom games, but they're just appeasing to casual players at launch because they need to sell copies. Luke knows this, mark knows this, and our investors know they know this. It's gonna be an interesting launch.
>>
The first game was absolute trash. This can only be an improvement
>>
I loved the 4 levels of the original game,. It was a more polished Warframe, but so damn short...

I would rather have a Warframe 2
>>
Three of coins are coming back, just under a different name.
Xur dies.
Mod slots are going to be a thing.
Micro transactions are coming back with full force.
1st expac; we meet Osiris and we go out to find Toland and Saint 14.
Ranked playlists will be relateable to Halo's 1-50 ranking.
Veterans get a tricorn next to their name.
>>
>>381325382
1. what do mod slots do
2.whats a tricorn?
3. is the playstation version holding back the xbox version
4. will PS4 exclusive content do what Destiny 1 did with each year Sony having a new round of exclusives?
5. will any old exotics come back in the game
6. will dragons show up
7. is the game going to be bad?
>>
>>381325590
1.more or less more refined ornaments, but in addition to them changing its skin, some will change the element type, some will change the sound, some will change fire rate. That's all
2. Destiny symbol
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Second expansion they really want to bring back a few, they'll gauge interest by releasing "teaser" pics and an instagram vid
6. Yes, ahamkara will make an appearance when you visit toland
7. No, it's going to be a great game by the time the first expat comes out
>>
>>381325014
literally every single thing I've ever heard about Destiny 2 makes me think it'll be just as shit as the first one
the gameplay most likely will be just as shit
>>
>>381326012
>7. No, it's going to be a great game by the time the first expat comes out
so it's bad basically, this is what Destiny 1 did but it took like 3 DLCs

anyway i hope you're not a real bungie employee, a tricorn is like the biggest insult to Destiny 1 players.
>>
>>381325014
I really enjoyed the first one up until the ending and the grind.
It was fine but the lack of being rewarded based on your skill absolutely infuriated me. I'd end a game with the most caps and a decent number of kills and the weakest players get some cool shit.

I don't mind then getting something every now and then, but by there's no incentive to play the objective and attempt to do well if you're going to be rewarded anyway.

I didn't play the expansions and was only playing this on release. Loved it and was pretty enjoyable but stupid little mechanics like that ruined the end game for me.
Up till that though, it was great. Not liking this whole story driven cutscenes business in this. Don't plan to get it anyway though so guess it isn't for me.
>>
>>381325014
Destiny one sold 30 million copies anon, you're lying! .. or are you saying those numbers are....padded?!
>>
File: destiny_instance.png (1MB, 1331x749px) Image search: [Google]
destiny_instance.png
1MB, 1331x749px
Are the plants actually open world this time or are they still broken up into instances?
>>
>>381325382
>Halos 1-50 ranking
I've wanted this back badly and was thinking about it recently. Glad they are giving it another go. Any reason as to why they decided to bring it back?
>>
>>381325014
>but they're just appeasing to casual players
So, the same Destiny/Halo audience they've had all along.
>>
>>381326471
*planets
>>
>>381326471
>>381326512
They're openish. Maps are still glorified circles with areas on the sides made for strikes, just bigger.
Patent dried up, and they realized it was a really good system to gauge how good someone is.
>>381326341
Numbers are not padded, they know they aren't going to sell no where near those numbers were and they need to appease to investors, less it sells the more micro transactions will be integrated in future dlc's to make up for the shit numbers.
Expect pvp to get the shit end of the stick this time around until the Osiris expansion comes out, by then the casual player base will be dried up and they can focus on their "family"
>>
>>381327079
Im out of here. Enjoy the beta.
>>
>>381325014
got any proofs or do we have to take your word
>>
>>381327310
Yea what this anon said
>>
>>381325014
I don't understand.

What is it you want Destiny to be if not a story driven experience?

PVP? Because if so, fuck you.
>>
>>381325014
the big question is are strikes still 3 and raids 6 even on PC?
>>
>>381327079
Any info on raids? Relative quality to past raids?
>>
>>381325014
>>381325382

I'd like to believe you OP but first I'm gonna need some proof
>>
File: huh.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>381325014
I actually don't see anything wrong with that.

Even hardcore players will be in a honeymoon phase at launch. There's still a Raid too. Adding a "buffer" time before stuff like ranked matches is good in my eyes. I first want to casually enjoy the game and explore the new systems, get an idea for good weapons, level up my 3 characters and raid with them, etc

Then a couple of months later I get Trials, ranked online and all that good stuff.
If we got it all from the start we'd rush through non end-game things to try and be on the top 5% and then burn-out with nothing new to look forward to.

Thanks for the info, if you're actually an employee.
>>
>>381326012
is the last word one of the guns. it's the only gun i actually want.
>>
File: bungienose.png (60KB, 580x425px) Image search: [Google]
bungienose.png
60KB, 580x425px
>>381325126
>This can only be an improvement
That's where you're wrong kiddo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.