[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Say you don't like game >"You've just never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1439863803503.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1439863803503.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>Say you don't like game
>"You've just never played it!"
>Bring up list of criticisms and complaints you have about game
>"You're just parroting!"
Is there anything sadder than someone who can't accept the faults in something they enjoy?
>>
>criticising a game you haven't played
yeah nah, you're a mong
>>
File: 1496342346853.jpg (50KB, 764x429px) Image search: [Google]
1496342346853.jpg
50KB, 764x429px
>criticize game after beating it
>"GIT GUD"
>>
>explain why its shit
>hurr casual hurrr
fighting game and souls retards
>>
>say you like a game
>"FUCK OFF SHILL STOP ASTROTURFING"

Bonus points if they accuse you of being a fanboy of X/Y/Z console because they perceive said game to be in competition with a game they like
>>
>criticize game
>"You just haven't done "x"/ haven't reached that far
>prove that you have actually played it that far but still point out flaws
>"Gee why did you even play it so much if you hate it"
>>
>>381323015
Contrarian redditard detected
>>
OP is a lying nigger. He's the type to definitely parrot and when presses to elaborate throws a bunch of buzzwords out because he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. OP should take his own life
>>
>>381323489
Where should I take it? Out on a date? On a walk through the woods?
>>
>>381323015
fpbp
>>
>>381323108
>>381323115
The fucking souls casuals are the worst for this. It's even worse when they act like the game is any difficult for anyone that's played vidya beyond what mainstream games normalfags play
>>
>>381323015
if it stinks you don't have to eat it
>>
>>381324848
You'd only know how it smells and not how it tastes in that case.
Food analogies are fun
>>
>>381324723
It's probably the first non cinematic or easy open world sandbox game they've ever played.
>>
>>381325064
Smell and taste are the senses that are most closely linked. If you know how something smells, 9 times out of 10, you know how it tastes.
>>
>>381324848
>has never eaten good cheese
>>
One of my favorite all time games is Live A Live and I'd only give it a 6 or 7 out of 10.
>>
>>381325327
Thanks for the input Mr. Holmes.
>>
>>381324723
well my complain about retards its
>shockwaves are real!
fucking retards
>>
File: 1468669174373.jpg (14KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1468669174373.jpg
14KB, 349x344px
>say the game looks like shit
>"But you didn't played it"
>plays for an hour just to prove it
>"But you didn't played it enough!"
>plays for fourty hours
>"If you hate it that much why did you played it for so long?"
>>
>if you haven't beaten the game on very hard, you have no right to criticize it because you're just a casual gamer
>if you've beaten the game on very hard then you have no right to criticize it because putting 100 hours into the game proves that it was worthwhile
>>
Anyone else think Comedy Bang Bang has lost a lot of its luster?
>>
>>381325530
Anytime.
>>
>>381325563
>my entire life revolves around pleasing contrarians on a norwegian building block forum
Just play video games, faggot.
>>
>>381323329
Came here for this

>play for an hour
>wow you haven't even played it
>play for 30 hours
>well clearly it wasn't that bad

Fucking retarded mindset
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.