[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you reach the end of the game, Kratos will face his final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: God-of-War-Gameplay-Trailer-2.jpg (97KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
God-of-War-Gameplay-Trailer-2.jpg
97KB, 1024x581px
When you reach the end of the game, Kratos will face his final enemy and be slain and his story will come to an end.

Screen fades black and Atreus is now as old as his father in GoW 1. Inhereting the rage of sparta through his bloodline. This sets up the 2nd game in a 3 part trilogy
>>
Then his son grows a red and yellow hair, grabs a net and begins to perform infinite jumps.
>>
>>381322615
Anon Meme's but this is the set up I suspect as well. This is setting up Atreus as the next protagonist
>>
>>381322615

Nice try, SIE Santa Monica Studios, but we all know it will end with Kratos discovering Atreus isn't his son after all.
>>
is he his son or nah>
>>
>>381322615

Killing Kratos would be cheap. However Kratos getting imprisoned and in the second game you play as his son on a quest to rescue him would be pretty dope.

The third game you would play as both, each one having their own unique move sets and abilities from the previous games.
>>
How did he end up in norse mythology, did he get fossilized at the end of 3 and thawed out in 4 rofL?
>>
>>381323285
He is not, afaik
>>381323421
>Killing Kratos would be cheap.
Nigger he died in the 3rd game already bringing him BACK was cheap
>>
>>381323512

Kratos has died in every game, I mean killing him off permanently would be cheap.
>>
>>381323565
But setting up his son being the protag im pretty sure people can accept kratos dying and Atreus taking over. Surely this is what planned. Kratos is done why do you think he is training his son to become a warrior? because he is at his end
>>
>>381323565
series should have ended at 1 desu, plot went down fucking hill majorly from there
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x2569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x2569px
>>381322615
>Inherits through blood
>his wife's son
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>You have made my wifes son angry
>>
not gonna happen. That'd be like permanently killing off Snake in MGS.
Kratos is the protagonist of GoW
>>
GODS, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN THY SON'O MINE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.