[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I beat Final Fantasy 1-6. I haven't played any 3d Final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 064.gif (232KB, 680x667px) Image search: [Google]
064.gif
232KB, 680x667px
I beat Final Fantasy 1-6. I haven't played any 3d Final Fantasy.

Would I enjoy FFXV if I picked it up? Is it trash? Is it incomparable?
>>
File: 1488657191491.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488657191491.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>381317459
>Locke and Edgar at this point in the game
Every time
>>
X marks the point where FF started chasing the red herring and completely changing the formula with every game.
Anything up to IX should live up to your expectations.
>>
>>381317603
Who cares, nerd
>>
File: Sabin would.png (78KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Sabin would.png
78KB, 680x383px
>>
>>381317459
Play FFVII first. You'll enjoy it if you liked VI and it is required to understand modern Final Fantasy because every modern Final Fantasy game reacts to or tries to live up to it.
>>
>>381317459
Keep playing them in order until you find one you don't like and then stop. Skipping straight to 15 would be like skipping the spicy food and going straight to the diarrhoea.
>>
>>381317459
>suplex is a command
I hate it
>>
>>381320335
Seems to me that different groups on /v/ hate different games in the series. X seems to be generally liked, but some people still haven't forgiven it for being different. Some people unfathomably likes X-2. It seems like a split on 12. 13 is generally disliked, with people claiming 13-2 and 13-3 are better.

I have no idea what the consensus is on 15, but the games are diverse enough that you can dislike one entry and like next one.
>>
15 is the most technically flawed FF game so far

Dont skip to it
>>
>>381317459
only 2D FF is worth playing. all the 3D ones lean heavily on FMV and prerendered 3D background 'spectacle', mostly all hilariously aged now, while letting the writing and gameplay stagnate and decay.
>>
>>381320962
The consensus is that 15 is cut content galore and there are entire gaps in the plot and map that shows such cuts
>>
>>381317459

you'd be better off playing the PSX games senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.