[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would playing this first spoil the other 2 games and is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Bloodrayne Betrayal.jpg (45KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodrayne Betrayal.jpg
45KB, 460x215px
Would playing this first spoil the other 2 games and is it really that bad?
>>
>>381316627
It doesn't spoil anything as far as I know. But I admit I never finished that game.
>>
>>381316765
Thanks, anon. Why did you drop it?
>>
It looks like something you could play on Miniclip.
>>
>>381316627
It's completely unrelated to Bloodrayne 1 and 2 which a good thing because those two games were shit.

Bloodrayne
>combat aged like gas station sushi in the Arizona sun
>graphics aged similarly
>you win most boss fights by switching on slow motion and pressing the attack button over and over again whilst circling around the enemy.
>story sucks ass
>the final boss is long, drawn-out, and annoying

Bloodrayne 2
>Rayne's face looks like a scabbless meth addict
>combat is improved, but only because the combat in the previous game was complete shite
>think God of War, but dumbed-down severely and without QTEs
>the harpoon attack is annoyingly unreliable which is especially detrimental given that there are several puzzles that utilize it
>Character designs look like shit Todd Mcfarlane would have thrown away when he was 14
>The fact that the story has almost nothing to do with the previous game is the only thing good about it

and the best part? There are people who were legitimately pissed that Betrayal was a spinoff whose story had NOTHING to do with the story from the previous games.
>>
It has fucking frustrating levels. I finished it out of pride, but didnt give me any enjoyment at all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.