[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is happening with NDS rom sites ? Most of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is happening with NDS rom sites ? Most of them are dead or have their games removed. Emuparadise almost dead, my favorite roms43 dead...

Where do you download your roms from, /v ?
>>
>>381312895
There's some spanish forums that have a shit-ton of roms, since i know spanish i download all of them from there.
>>
>>381313002
Link ?

Are games on spanish or ?
>>
>>381313335
https://www.emudescdotcom
Most games are on spanish, maybe you can get lucky and find some in english but since the forums are 100% spanish its pretty rare.
>>
Reggie finally learned how to Google search.

It's the end times people. The age of having to wait years for an Earthbound rom on VC
>>
>>381312895
Wow it is like shitendo got more shitty
They don't allow for roms of games from a stupid console that came out 13 years ago, lmao.
>>
>>381312895
Buy the fucking game, pirate
>>
Hardly news
Nintendo have been shutting down roms for a few years now
And its not just nds
>>
>All Nintendo games on emuparadise are gone
>Except the Pikmin series, Hey! You Pikachu, and Mother 3
Did they forget Pikmin exists?
>>381314128
But now they actually did it.
>>
>>381312895
Covering their tracks after they got caught red handed at GDC using emulator dumps from other people and reselling them on virtual console shop.

You could say intellectual property, but at the same time that's just plain shitty considering the company should have the source to begin with, not play hypocrite of damning emulation then taking from emulation to resell.
>>
Just download from ARES, it is basically limewire that still works.
>>
Just go download the no-intro packs
>>
I just Google the name of the ROM I need and click one of the first links.

Romhustler, Nicoblog, LoveRoms seem to work fine for single ROMs

Emuparadise is still fine, they only removed Nintendo IP ROMs like Kirby, Pokemon, etc.
>>
Decemuladores was good if you are an spic too.
>>
File: 1495691242267.png (374KB, 656x398px) Image search: [Google]
1495691242267.png
374KB, 656x398px
You've had years to get these roms anon. It's just now that Nintendo's starting to crack down.
>>
>>381312895
Nintendo not too long ago started outsourcing the people that send C&Ds and the guys they picked are super-aggressive.
>>
>Grabbed pretty much every ROM from every major console in a massive torrent years ago.
>Downloaded the .ISO files for anything else I wanted to play.

I figured this would happen eventually.
>>
>>381314849
>Implying everybody has shitton of hard drive space like you
Fuck off kid
>>
>>381312895
emuparadise is still there?? what happened
>>
>>381315075
It should only be one hundred gigabytes or so.
>>
>>381315265
Then you only have games up to ps1 era
I doubt you can make every single ps2 game fit in 100gb.
>>
>>381315343
I meant for DS only since I didn't read the other guys post clearly. Yeah, that would be a few terabytes.
>>
>>381315343
Most good games on ps1 era are 1-2gb each, a lot of them are just shy under 500mb.
Most ps2 games are 4gb with a few as low as 2gb. Of the PS2 games I play actively, that's about a 100gb of stuff and that's only about 2 dozen games.
>>
>>381315343
>implying there's that many great PS2 games
just get the essentials
>>
>>381313541
Multi-5 maybe?
>>
>>381315161
First party Nintendo ROMs got removed.

Everything that matters is still there.
>>
>>381314104
Nintendo, can I buy your old game?
No? You don't make copies of it anymore?
Well if you don't care about it i'll just emulate it.
I can't do that either? So you don't want my money and you don't want me to play your old, classic games? Huh.
>>
Is there a list of Magnet links for each console somewhere?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.