[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Kenshi the only character from the PS2 era that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2751705-5210097958-latest.png (722KB, 824x894px) Image search: [Google]
2751705-5210097958-latest.png
722KB, 824x894px
Why is Kenshi the only character from the PS2 era that's still around?
>>
Because the PS2 era was fucking garbage.
>>
>>381311632
Because he's the only decent ps2 character.
>>
>>381311632
Because he was the only decent character in that bunch.
>>
>>381311691
Yeah, but why him and only him? The majority of new characters introduced then was garbage shit that no one would remember, but surely there had to be at least one other character that people liked.
>>
>>381311792
Meat. Boone is bringing him as dlc to injustice 2. You think k I'm joking but he's been hinting it across a variety of appearances in podcasts over the last month. After starfireh and subzero, you'll see. You'll all see.
>>
>>381311632
What if they brought back MoKap, just for shits and giggles? Is it possible to make MoKap a good character? Seriously though, if they put him out as like a $2 DLC character i'd buy it in a heartbeat.
>>
MK9 was a reboot.
Bo Rai Cho was in MKX
Li Mei, Frost and Sareena where in cutscenes
>>
>>381311986
Shujinko and the brothers from Armageddon where also in the ending for certain characters
>>
>>381312118
Wasn't he in the ending just to die?
>>
>>381311632
He is the only memorable one. Dont get me wrong they were all shit including Kenshi, but people atleast remember him as that blind guy who had red bandana infront of his eyes.
>>
>>381312454
Nah man Kenshi is fucking cool.
>>
>>381311632
Because he's Neo AND Riker, depending on costume.
>>
File: Kenshi06.jpg (32KB, 700x370px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshi06.jpg
32KB, 700x370px
Because Kenshi was ballin'. A blind telekinetic samurai. Sign me the fuck up.
>>
I know it's become a meme to hate him, but I think Hsu Hao was actually pretty good. Definitely the the most to play, he just needed to lose the hat.
>>
>>381312483
Now yes.
He was pretty lame with his eyeball fatality when he was first introduced
>>
>>381311691

That ain't true

Shaolin monks was the fucking tits, and i liked the story mode of deception also. The other games were alright, but nothing was really shit.
>>
Because blind swordsmen with telekinetic powers is cool as fuck.

You guys want someone from the ps2 era if they get some Nice tweaks like Bo rai cho?

I like that vampire girl and that woman with White costumes and a raiden-like hat...just for the designs
>>
Deadly Alliance is the best MK.
>he isn't immortal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22tCfmdLT_k
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.