[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3857.jpg (706KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3857.jpg
706KB, 1400x1000px
><<Found a reason to fight yet?>>
><<...Buddy?>>
>>
WE'RE NUKING EURASIA BOYS
>>
>>381310175
I really hope that in 7 we will be able to switch sides by the end and decide who wins the war. Of course final fight would basically be your MC vs you
>>
File: DClwyqrUMAAAe4g (2).jpg (135KB, 2048x665px) Image search: [Google]
DClwyqrUMAAAe4g (2).jpg
135KB, 2048x665px
Come to the Eursian side
We have qt princesses and qt Falkens
>>
>>381310597
It seems like eursia is actually trying to defend itself by declaring war. Their princess definetely doesnt seem like a warmonger
>>
Ace Combat Collection when ?
Even ports of the PS2 titles on the PSN would be great.
>>
>>381310175
> << Those who survive long enough on the battlefield start to think they're invincible >>
> << I bet you do too, buddy >>
>>
>>381310959
Neverever. It's ridiculous how with AC7 round the corner they haven't cashed in on a AC HD Remaster.
>>
>>381310358
>>381310597

I really want to fight super planes during the campaign at some point as regular enemies. We know Osea has them from the November city airshow. The only time we have I think was Operation Katina when you fight the Wyvern drones.

>>381310959
Ports are more likely than a remake since they would have to remake everything from scratch except for the audio.
>>
Isn't Eurasia at war with Oceania?
>>
I like to think that the ridge racer games are set in strangereal too and that they hold the races to promote peace between the nations.
>>
>>381310175
>no anime-tier dialogue
>Belka
>Knights jousting in the air
>King Arthur references
>general air of melancholy
>dat final dogfight
>Flamenco guitars

Zero was the best of the Ace Combat series.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.