[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMS Ranked is literally fucking braindead retarded. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1497587212091.gif (2MB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1497587212091.gif
2MB, 300x403px
ARMS Ranked is literally fucking braindead retarded. It's all literally the same fucking characters and arms on fucking everyone with literally the same stupid and shitty tactics exploited each and every game and is 0 fun once you reach rank 10 or above. You'd think the level of play would be way more interesting in the big leagues, but it's FUCKING NOT. People will either play Min min, Twintelle, Ribbon girl or Helix. that's. it. They fucking spam jump and dodge, throwing both arms out all the fucking time, and it's so hard to get in and grab bc they could react and mix-up at any point during that combo and fuck you; it's a total uphill battle. Also, Ninjara would be fantastic against this, and I main him, but he's FUCKING NOT. His teleport shield move is SUPER INCONSISTENT and often after teleporting you'll get hit anyway rather the teleporting again, so why even bother? he can sometimes dodge stuff well with it, but other times it literally ruins you for playing him correctly and that i super fucking dumb. Rushes will hit him out of that shit way to often and he's garbage because of it. Regardless, the gameplay turns into a fucking pile of BS the higher you go...

>ARMS high level ranked rant
>>
File: 1496007592537.png (18KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496007592537.png
18KB, 267x200px
I really care about this thread.
>>
Stop playing $60 shovelware
>>
>>381300576
You replied
I didn't even expect a single reply, it was more of a copypasta/shitpost
so thanks nigger
>>
File: 1496934785098.jpg (75KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
1496934785098.jpg
75KB, 594x592px
Stop buying overrated waggle shit.
>>
>>381300707
takemyupvote.gif
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.