[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wears the same clothes every day >doesn't talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>wears the same clothes every day
>doesn't talk to women
>spends all his time on a computer
>plays an obscure video game no one cares about anymore
>is literally named anon
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
I forgot everything about this movie except that I fingered my gf when we saw it.
>>
>>381299395
Actually Anon was in the video game Tron: Evolution. I don't believe he was in the movie. As a side note, has anyone played this game other than me?
>>
>>381299673
I played the wii version, the minigames were fun I guess
>>
>>381299673
Yeah, I thought it was really cool at the time. It's been awhile but I definitely had fun with it.
>>
>>381299395
I lost my virginity with my first gf while we were watching Lethal Weapon.

Thanks Danny Glover.
>>
>>381299931
Same I thought it was awesome cause I'm a big tron fan. The multiplayer was really cool but players dropped off after the first 3 months or so
>>
File: Tron2.0 City.jpg (112KB, 790x593px) Image search: [Google]
Tron2.0 City.jpg
112KB, 790x593px
>>381299673
>has anyone played this game other than me?
Yeah, but that game wasn't very good. GOAT Tron Vidya was 2.0
>>
>>381299673
You mean Prince of Persia, Troy Edition? Yeah, I played it. Enjoyed it quite a bit actually.
>>
>>381300194
Yeah the multi was a cool time. It is a shame it died off
>>
>The multiplayer when everyone starts getting on their light cycles

It was nice. I also like how Singleplayer progression was shared with multiplayer.
>>
File: research.jpg (149KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
research.jpg
149KB, 1280x718px
>>381299270
I dunno, does he have a waifu?
>>
>>381304978
Such a great show, could of kept going but canceled. We'll probably also never get Tron 3 or any other Tron based media for years now.
>>
File: 2223860-box_tronevo.png (971KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
2223860-box_tronevo.png
971KB, 800x960px
>>381301106
>but that game wasn't very good
Horrible taste detected. Aside from the ending, its one of the best movie licensed games out there
>>
File: then_everyone_died_THE_END.gif (3MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
then_everyone_died_THE_END.gif
3MB, 350x197px
>>381306174
>could of kept going but canceled
Didn't you like the unintended ending?
>>
>>381307686
>its one of the best movie licensed games out there
Haha that's not a very big pool to fill. sorry m8, the game was a below-average action game with parkour pads thrown around. The only redeeming quality of the game was the light cyclan. Don't comment on taste when you're practically defending shovelware-tier games, kek
>>
>>381301106
Mah nigga, I remember getting a new 64MB GeForce video card to play this with the new glow-effect technology developed just for this game. Man did they make good use of it. This game still looks great to this day because it's so stylized too.
It's a hallmark to the amount of effort and love put into games back in the day. Granted its gameplay was mostly just fine, but using the disk was loads of fun.
>>
>>381306174
>could of kept

What did he mean by this
>>
Quorra was hot as fuck.
>>
File: 50[1].jpg (736KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
50[1].jpg
736KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.