[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to play a jrpg >realize i'll have to spend my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497567628620.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497567628620.png
36KB, 778x512px
>want to play a jrpg
>realize i'll have to spend my time looking back and forth between the game and the walkthrough
why do jrpgs still insist on hiding things in the most cryptic ways
>>
>>381275054
you use a walkthrough because you don't think playing the game is worth your time
so the truth is, you don't want to play a JRPG
>>
>>381275054
You could just not be autistic and not be bothered by not having found everything.
>>
>>381275054
git gud
>>
>>381275198
You know that's not the case, anon.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiac_Spear

I just don't want to get fucked by shit like this.
>>
>>381275054
Children can play these games without a walkthrough. Think about that for a minute.
>>
File: ocd-and-nutrition-pic.jpg (26KB, 532x355px) Image search: [Google]
ocd-and-nutrition-pic.jpg
26KB, 532x355px
>>381275375
children's brains aren't developed enough to be bothered by stuff like this
>>
>>381275325

Why not play the game at your own pace, even if that means 100%-ing on your first try?

That'd definitely make the experience more unique.
>>
>>381275054
Instead of blaming the game, why not realize that you may have a problem with focus? You want to play a game but now you're thinking how you're going to have to go online and get a walkthrough, and what it's going to take to get 100% or at least exactly what you want to get out of this playthrough. Never mind the fact that the majority of enjoyment one gets from a game is wandering into the unknown.

Stop. Get off 4chan. Load up the game. Play it.

Focus, you fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.