[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ I played this shit and i actually ended up liking it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Life_Is_Strange_cover.jpg (42KB, 297x334px) Image search: [Google]
Life_Is_Strange_cover.jpg
42KB, 297x334px
Hey /v/ I played this shit and i actually ended up liking it ALOT and felt attachment to the characters. Fuck you guys. Wtf i want to be a girl now.
Just wanted to put that out there,
>>
>>381274564
Cool story bro
Sage
>>
>>381274626
thats not how sage works.
>>
>>381274564
I thought it was pretty good too although I am not sure how much I would have liked it had it not been a PS+ game.
>>
>>381274564
how much of a girl do you want to be? I can tell you as someone who has taken estrogen recreationally for a few years (last bf started me on hrt) I say go for it
>>
>>381274813
It was more of a joke. Just always had this fanasty of wanting to be a qt shy wallflower girl very similar to max in the game getting to experience high school again but this time as a hipster shy introvert girl with a lesbian lover was actually pretty satisfying.

>>381274789
I ended up getting it on steam I also had no idea that this month it was free on psn, I could of saved myself like 5 bucks if i would of just downloaded it on ps4 for free. now its on my steam forever as a sort of mark of shame that im not at all ashamed to admit i enjoyed a lot.
>>
Does this actually have gameplay or is it just cutscenes with occasional pretending to play a game?
>>
>>381275278
if you care it's one of the easiest platinum trophies ever
>>
>>381274564
Game is kino as fuck desu, great soundtrack too.
>>
>>381274564
Just beat it today. Very good game, if you can call it that.
>>
>>381274813
Fucking gross, kys fag
>>
I did a "genocide" run of this where I actively try and ruin everyone's lives. It was somewhat entertaining considering for the most part the characters just ignore what was done and go back to being friends for a good chunk of it.
>>
>>381275660
oh yeah for sure, its right up my ally i love "hipster garbage" I was always a radio mirror park listener in gtav and radio broker in gtaiv as well, it fits really well with my taste.
>>381275552
I will admit its mostly a movie there are some puzzles in it but its mostly just dialog walk dialog and then sometimes a puzzle. So yeah its cutscenes pretending to be a game.
I didnt mind that though but thats just me.
>>
>>381275867
fuck off
>>
>>381274789
Was the DLC free in this game? I just beat it today, got it free on PS+

I held off on it for a while because I completed the first episode and saw I needed DLC to complete it. I had no idea the DLC was free and I'm assuming it was only because of PS+.

I didn't play for a while because of how disgusted I was that they would tease us like this. I'm assuming it was "free" because it was totally incomplete but again I'm only speculating since I only played this recently.

Also I'm disappointed I missed this one out. I don't really game anymore and still haven't gotten used to everything having DLC
>>
>>381275552
It has shit puzzles, but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend it, pretty much all I desire out of games like this is choices mattering and it being well written, but your choices don't matter and the writing is David Cage-tier, but it's not even funny like David Cage games.
>>
>>381276319
Yeah its because of psplus its the free game this month the first episode has been free for a few months now on all platforms but the rest of it is the "DLC".
but yeah if you are on psn all the episodes are free right now.
>>
>>381275973
kek, i was thinking of doing the same thing towards the last episode, but when i realized no matter what the game boils down to 2 choices in the end i figured it wouldnt be worth the time or effort
>>
>>381277178
That was one disappointing thing about the ending, 2 choices, there should of been a lot more and they shouldnt of literally cut an ending. I did some research and figured out there was going to be a little bit of a better ending but they scrapped it because they said it felt like a "cop out" because a you could save chloe sort of and the town at the same time but chloe would of been left in a coma. But how is that anymore of a cop out than undoing 15-20 hours of game play ether choice you make?

The game does have some cute scenes in it though Like start of episode one when you're just walking down the hall.
Or the start of episode 2 while you're just sleeping and its playing chill music and Max has a cute shirt on its cozy feeling.
Or the pool scene was sort of heart warming.

There was a lot of feels scenes too.
It does suck that the choices really dont matter but experiencing it was just cool even though i know it doesnt make a difference to reply it again unless i just want to do it for shits and giggles.
>>
File: Alyssa.png (67KB, 200x244px) Image search: [Google]
Alyssa.png
67KB, 200x244px
>>381274564
>i want to be a girl now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc7fsb0oZqo
In case you get any funny ideas, just remember how Alyssa was treated. Unless you are cute as Max or Chloe, you're getting treated like that.
>>
>>381274564
>Fuck you guys. Wtf i want to be a girl now.
>Just wanted to put that out there,

>now
Sure anon
>>
Is it actually bad i have a thing for fictional wall flower qt Max now?
>>
>>381274564

>wtf i want to be a girl now

You're the cancer that's ruining the industry
>>
>>381277798
yeah i agree, got it from ps+ just for the kek's, and actually really liked it. even though nothing really ended up mattering, you kind of felt like it did because the writing/dialogue was really good.

2 things really bothered me though, 1) i'm pretty sure she has her vision of the disaster tornando before ever interfereing with chloes life, and 2) they never explain how she got her powers

they announced another game, but it's a prequel about chloes life with rachel, which we already know like 80% of what goes down. so fuck that i want more max. besides without the time travel gimic who cares
>>
>>381276753
Nah what I meant was, was it free when it was released? I eventually figured out that the DLC was free, at least for us PS+ users.
>>
File: 20170619061757_1.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170619061757_1.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>381278871
nah they only made the first episode free recently like with in the last 6 months i want to say on all the platforms.
>>381278756
and yeah i really really agree, They did confirm a season 2 also later on.
some are saying season 2 wont even be about max ether, i dont see how thats possible though, shes at least in my mind the main character of the entire series it would be stupid as all fuck to make up all new characters with out max. even though the ends were indeed shitty they both left me asking more questions as to what happens now.
I really hope LiS2 explores a now 21 year old Max now dealing with a depression of some sorts after the dealing with the events she dealt with.
Dontnod say something to the tune of
>Max and Chloe story has been told so there is nothing left to say about it.
Now that could be interpreted as Max and Chloe story is finished and the canon ending is she dies and max story continues or that could just be taken at face valve and QT Max's story is really over and the lis2 will be a whole new story with a new pc.
Also when i saw the prequel annoucement at e3 i wasnt really paying attention and i didnt even notice it was LiS until the junk yard part.
When it showed the junk yard I was thinking i was looking at a now older max having a melt down at the junkyard dealing with the fact she couldnt make everything right and she even went a bit punk to honor Chloe. Which would of been cool as fuck.
sadly that wasnt the case and it was just a 16 year old Chloe just smashing stuff in the junk yard.
Its still really hard for me to imagine that there wont be SOME role over between seasons, other wise what is the point of making a 2nd one and a prequel about the known characters if none of that is going to matter in 2?
>>
File: 1497983309439.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497983309439.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>381279694
Oh shit is that Max having a melt down at the junkyard they hung out at going down a path of self destruction and depression like Chloe because she couldnt make things right? even going as far as to dress similar to her??
Oh....wait no... thats just 16 year old Chloe.
Mfw
>>
>>381279694
Ugh, well, im assuming that the prices were low. I'm on /v/ because I have nothing better to do, I'm a very casual gamer and have been since like 07 and since I play so little I'm still not accustomed to all this DLC shit
>>
>>381281041
I mean if you have it on psn just go download it with the psplus membership. other wise its 20 bucks for the whole season, which isnt THAT bad. i guess.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.