[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All they had to do is make a 1:1 rehash of this masterpiece with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Game_Cover-MH3U_US.jpg (461KB, 1067x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Game_Cover-MH3U_US.jpg
461KB, 1067x1500px
All they had to do is make a 1:1 rehash of this masterpiece with more realistic monsters.
>>
File: fC7X6yy.jpg (124KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
fC7X6yy.jpg
124KB, 373x373px
Wahh, change is bad! All I want is remakes!
Wahh, why do developers never innovate and instead just release the same shit every year?
>>
Its what they're basically doing. Have you seen the multiplayer hunting footage? Its every other MH with nicer graphics.
>>
Nothing wrong with change my dude. Same thing I told FUfags when Gen 3 came out, and they threw fits over the platform jump and muh casualization too. All of the old Monster Hunter games, they didn't go anywhere. Still hundreds of hours of fun to be had the old way if you really liked that style. Let the series evolve.
>>
>water fights
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>381256194
>M-MUH REALISTIC
Kill yourself.
>>
>>381257325
The fact that you can heal while running around ruins it for me, especially when you can cancel out anytime by just rolling.

The healthbar sucks too.

There are some interesting changes, but some of them are clearly going in the wrong direction.
>>
>>381258712
But running while healing is a necessity if you want load free zones. The current situation is if you would like you can run to a different zone, heal without consequence, then join back in. That is no longer a thing since the zones aren't separated. Healing while running is just a solution to a problem they needed to address to move the series forward.

The healthbar is smaller but what are the other changes? Seems the exact same to me.
>>
I have this on WiiU but never really played it past the first hour. Is it dead online? What do I do? It was confusing as a new player to the franchise, I refuse to play these games on a 3DS btw so dont recommend those.
>>
>underwater

Really the one thing that held it back. 4U is the real masterpiece.
>>
>>381259559
Probably not, it's the last title to come out on a real platform. That and Wii U is blown open, so at the very least you'll get some pirates to play with you.
>>
>>381258712
It makes sense though now that you have more shit going on and no loading times. In other games you could just go and heal in another area. So technically people that were already good at these games will have no problems and shitters will have more problems. I don't see the problem
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.