[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>free demo is now available >denuvo has been removed >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 17004710[1].jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
17004710[1].jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>free demo is now available
>denuvo has been removed
>all profits now go to ioi instead of square enix
Why aren't you playing the 2016 goty right now?
>>
is it still tied to online shit
>>
>>381253787
Is it still always-online?
>>
I would like to know as well, that shit was the reason i didnt get it
>>
>online only shit
>>
>>381253787
Because I dont have $24
>>
>>381254085
>>381254257
>>381254335
>>381254342
If you have shit internet then how do you manage to post on taiwanese microprocessor manufacturing board?
Once you unlock shit while connected, it stays unlocked even in offline mode.
>>
>>381254650
>always online singleplayer games are ok now
Kill yourself
>>
>>381254650
i suppose if it is only once i may consider grabbing it
>>
>>381254650
I've had the game crash a few times and doing an elusive target worries me it'll fucking crash and bone me out of the kill.
>>
Because i bought it at release and have pretty much finished it
>>
>>381254838
As far as I can remember, you can reset an ET by just disconnecting from the Internet. I think I reset one of the first ones by just ALT F4. There's a guy who makes tutorials for the ETs and other shit and he has a video on how to reset the ET cleanly. Regardless, it doesn't even matter, there's always going to be a surplus of ETs so you can unlock everything even if you fail some of them.
>>
>>381254650
>If you have shit internet then how do you manage to post on taiwanese microprocessor manufacturing board?
Adding a text comment (and maybe uploading a single picture alongside it) is probably the easiest thing to do with a slow or inconsistent internet connection.
>>
Is it still always online?
Is there still timed exclusive content?
If so IOI can fuck right off.
>>
SP games with online connection can fuck off, not even going to pirate.
Time to replay Blood Money and Death to Spies.
>>
>>381253787
I have about 130 hours in this game. It was fun for a while but the updates kept making it worse and worse and kept adding bugs. Also the game sort of fails to stand up to scrutiny when you start really messing with its systems. It kind of falls apart when you realize how everything is scripted and all the detail you see at first is superficial.

I can't say I didn't get my money's worth and I don't regred getting it but I'm disappointed that the longer I played it the less I liked it. Blood Money is still the best in the series.
>>
>>381255234
You can play offline, have been able to for quite a while.
I haven't been following or playing the game for a couple of months, I think ETs are still happening. Honestly they aren't even worth it. They're barely actual content, only really worth it for the unlocks, and you don't have to complete all ETs that come out to get all the unlocks.
>>
>>381253787
The damage is done.I am never going to buy another Hitman game ever again.They can cry as much as they like but cutting a game to pieces,adding DRM and always online at the same time is the best way to never see any money from me.

Go and ask Blizzard how much money they've gotten from me after their always online.
Go and ask Bethesda how much money they've gotten from me after their PAID MODS 1.0.
Go and ask EA how much money they've gotten from me after all their bullshit.
Go and ask Valve how much money they've gotten from me after going in bed with Bethesda and helping them with PAID MODS 1.0.

This is how boycotting works.

It is time for devs to learn that going in bed with anti-consumer publishers equals death of their games.
>>
>>381256252
damn your a real warrior huh
>>
>>381256252
At this pace you will not be able to play anything in a couple of years, but I guess it is fine because I don't want to play with idiots pretending they are saving the video game industry.
>>
>>381256376
No.I simply do not give my money to scumbags.
>>
>>381253787
Always online and episodic, fuck off.
>>
>>381256376
>>381256848
>that much butthurt
Did i strike a nerve?
>>
>>381253787
Already have the gaym anon
>>
>>381253787
I don't play episodic content.
>>
>>381253787
as far as i played, the can play the game offline
other than that, two facts:
>about 3 different updates today, about 1gb each. Suddenly the game booted fast as fuck. That must be the Denuvo removal
>still runs like ass in my rig
i hope they drop the whole episodic thing, because the price is STUPID and the game is not THAT good
>>
>>381253787

This is the one of the best Hitman games.

My favourites in order would be, Hitman: Blood Money, Hitman: Contracts and then this.
>>
>>381253787
did they add in those elusive target things as permanent content rather than temporary shit?
also
did they remove the need to be online to play it? inb4 b-b-but you need internet to do X, this is the only single player game i can remember that boots you out if you drop connection
this is the sort of trash behavior i expect out of a f2p game not a full price single player one
>>
>>381257773
It's not episodic dumbass.
>>
I'll pirate the goty edition when its done.
Maybe give them a second chance on the next project, no not season 2.
>>
File: Untitled.png (243KB, 634x789px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
243KB, 634x789px
>>381258391
>>
>>381258695

You can't buy them seperately.
>>
>>381254650
maybe people want to play an offline game without needing to be online.

what a concept.
>>
>>381253787
>Why aren't you playing the 2016 goty

Busy mining ZEC.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.