[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ what's that video game idea you've got kicking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Whatmult.jpg (49KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
Whatmult.jpg
49KB, 800x300px
Hey /v/ what's that video game idea you've got kicking around in your head?
>>
File: IMG_2051.jpg (293KB, 1536x2049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2051.jpg
293KB, 1536x2049px
>>381251625
I just want to make my own Pokémon game. I even have some fakemon designs lying around.
>>
Nancy's anal-litycal adventure.
You start as a boring 22yo girl who is frustrated because she can't get an orgasm.
Game starts as a dating Sim with you having multiple guys go to your apartment to fuck but always disappointed.
Then she realizes that there is a demon invasion and demons are raping everyone, but as one small demon rapes her anally, she finds out that her butthole kills the demons.
Plays like a jrpg from that point forward
>>
>>381251948
there's a toolkit for making pokemon games with RPG maker, so half the work's already done for you
>>
>>381251625
Play as a kaiju and wreck cities and fight other kaiju, or play as a human and survive. Has a campaign, free mode, sandbox mode, challenge modes and multiplayer.
Have tons of monsters and mechs from tons of different series like Godzilla (of course), Eva, Attack on Titan, anything with cool giant shit. Tons of different maps that are either real world places or locations from different series.

Always been my dream game.
>>
>>381251948
I'm making one, anon. Want to talk about it? I'm looking for fakemon designs and ideas, so it can be what you're looking for too.
>>
>>381254064
I don't think it'd work out. I'm going to be pretty busy in the next few months (college and such)

>>381252063
Good to know
>>
Thinking of a Game which has 4-5 continent-like Areas but no open world shit
but it probably won't happen, because i can't make games, and doing it as a RPGmaker isn't really cool
>>
>>381255548
Wow a game with places
>>
I had a game idea in mind, but now that none wants to work with it, I'll better turn it into a bad book idea.
>>
>>381255548
fine you want some infos?
it starts out in a desert where you slay monsters as punishment and the enemy remains get used by people/villagers who build villages and improve them.
>>
>>381253125
Wow anon, I was going to post something so similar to this... I was thinking about fights. Robots vs Kaiju or something like that
>>
>>381251625
Skyrim but good.
Good, meaty combat that makes you feel the hits, good story that does not shy away from being a bit weird and creative with its fantasy elements and of course choices that matter.

I would make it myself if not for the fact I got no ambition or drive for game making.
>>
>>381256324
So it's not open world but you're going to fetch 20 dingo scrotums and such anyway?
>>
I want to make a LARP tycoon/action game.

Every weekend on the game calendar there is a massive LARP game set up in public park and all the teams go out and do their nerdy thing. I'm thinking 3-4 AI teams and the player's. It would feature basic commands to get your teammates to follow you, attack, guard, etc.

The player character gets to create his own class as he is the king of his faction, and the kings of other factions have unique classes as well, but every other character in the game fits into some absurd stereotype for their class. Neckbeard Berserker, Scrawny Wizard, the obligatory "I really don't want to be here" girl player. Gameplay is third person melee combat with foam swords, spells are balled up socks and fireworks being thrown and stuff like that.

The other five days of the in game week the player is doing various minigames to either earn cash to upgrade his foam arsenal or recruiting/upgrading teammates. I want to make the minigame portion go by quickly while the weekend fights make up the majority of play time.
>>
>>381251625
I want to get shit genres and make good games in those genres. My first idea is for a jrpg that would actually require skill to play.
>>
File: Fumi Fumi.png (402KB, 536x490px) Image search: [Google]
Fumi Fumi.png
402KB, 536x490px
Tomboy dating VN
Has multiple paths, you encounter different types of Tomboys
Martial Arts Tomboy, Weightlifter Tomboy, Secret Tomboy, Vidya Tomboy, Outdoorsy Tomboy.
Secret path where you beat up the recurring antagonist/bully character. Revealing them to be a reverse trap. Then you blackmail them into becoming your slave
>>
>>381257649
DO IT!!!!
DO IT NOW!!!
>>
File: Makoto.jpg (160KB, 850x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto.jpg
160KB, 850x1286px
>>381258267
My art skills are too mediocre and I have no free time.
>>
>>381256873
by dingo scrotums you mean collectibles and materials?
then no, the only collectibles/materials you get, are from sidequest which involve Legendary monsters that drop mats with which you can order legendary armour and weapons
>>
File: latest.png (771KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
771KB, 640x480px
Necromancer game where you can be a necromancer doing necromancer shit.
You start out as a novice necromancer and make your way up to eventually having a lair and then even conquering nations with your army of the undead.

You can switch between first person and overhead view so that you can either directly cast spells or control your servants. (maybe use large scale spells)

There would be different skill trees.
For example defense would make your minions and walls more durable. You could also let your minions craft you an awesome summonable bone exoskeleton as last perk.
Offense could either make your army larger or make your minions stronger.
Then there would be something like "enchanting" where you could create new types of minions and spells or artifacts.
>>
Third Person RPG where you are sent on a quest to Slay The Ancient Evil with your trusty companion. Pretty early on you find out that They are the destined hero and you are not even mentioned in The Prophecy, but they're pretty inept. Most of the game is spent looking after them, training them, picking their abilities to synergise with yours.
Final section you have to play as them as they try to save the day and rescue you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.