[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be slave in medieval europe >get drafted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: DarkSouls3_SlaveKnightGael1.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DarkSouls3_SlaveKnightGael1.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>be slave in medieval europe
>get drafted to become a knight
>fuckyeah.jpg
>in reality i respawn every time i die so they just use me and my fellow undead brothers as canon fodder
>eventually i'm able to pursue my own life
>go to some place far away (it's like russia but way colder and it's ruled by a tyrannical dictator and an ugly giant who's just letting the place go to shit and not doing anything about it)
>work for some kid
>asks me to find some asshole who can burn the magical rot infecting the place
>after years of being in some random cathedral wearing assless chaps i finally found the guy
>send him to the world not warning him about all the dangers he'll face
>he seems capable, I'm sure he'll be able to take care of himself
>help him overthrow dictator and ugly giant
>all the rot finally burns away and kid has fire for painting
>dumbass kid tells me to go to the literal end of the world to find some magic dark soul for her painting
>ihatethisfuckingjob.exe
>get to said end of the world
>figure guy from earlier is gonna follow me so leave a trail so that he knows where to go
>fast foward to the future
>eating the soul out of the throat of a king
>this is what i get for working for a kid
>soul is contained in the blood and the blood is dry so i have to go around eating random people
>same guy from earlier shows up
>surprised that he's still here
>tell him to hand over is dark soul
>throw body of the king i was eating at him
>fight like an animal
>i kill him a few times but eventually he kicks my ass
>drop to my knees
>start coughing blood on blade
>oh shit
>wait that isn't any old blood, it's the blood of the dark soul
>stand up feeling awesome
>kill him a few more times
>eventually he kicks my ass
>all of a sudden feel gastric pain
>a punch of skulls just shoot out of my body
>what the fuck
>I get super aggressive
>get killed
>hope that this fag brings back the dark soul
>oh the sweet release of death
>>
>>381249996
People in r9k told you to fuck off and now you come here ?

Kill yourself
>>
>>381249996
>it's like russia but way colder and it's ruled by a tyrannical dictator who's just letting the place go to shit and not doing anything about it
how is this any different from russia?
>>
File: 1492978240487.jpg (36KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
1492978240487.jpg
36KB, 640x604px
>he thinks respawn is canon
>he thinks this literal who tier Guts knockoff with Orphan's moveset is even remotely interesting
>>
>>381249996
>>be me
When will those mouthbreathers die out.
>>
File: 1496076020622.jpg (230KB, 1080x941px) Image search: [Google]
1496076020622.jpg
230KB, 1080x941px
>>381250924
Never, unfortunately. It's been around for years and has only increased in usage to the point of being normalised.
>>
>>381251474
Truly sad days we live in when normies just copy paste shit like brainless retards they are without even thinking what they paste just to fit in the "culture". Just end me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.