[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, you Idea Guys, lay it on me. Give me your BEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x414px
Alright, you Idea Guys, lay it on me. Give me your BEST ideas for a video game.
>>
RPG set in late 19th century Russia.
>>
like skyrim, but with guns
>>
if you die in the game you die in real life. The game is impossible and only you can play it, op.
>>
Shill simulator

You pay people to shitpost on various websites and advertise products for companies
>>
gta but with a black dynamite makeover
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 426x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 426x346px
Your character wakes up in a strange alien facility. You eventually make your way outside. It's nighttime. You look up and notice there's a second galaxy dominating the sky.

You gradually make your way to a human settlement where you learn that you, like every other person there, have been abducted and placed in cryosleep for 2 billion years. The second Galaxy in the sky is Andromeda. You discover that someone, or something, has been collecting intelligent species and placing them on the sMe planet in the far future for some indeterminate reason. Gameplay involves brokering peace or waging war amongst several human and alien factions as you try to determine just what's going on.
>>
>>381249821
You may be on to something
>>
>>381249821
I would love GTA set in the past. But no, they have to make it in the present so little kids can drive Lamborghinies and Bugatties.
>>
A game where you have to sneakily photograph up girls skirts to see their panties. It will be called PantyQuest: The Raid
>>
>>381250765
This shit exists, and I still don't know why.
>>
>>381248629

GTA but more wacky and cray cray

It'd be a saintly combination
>>
A WoW clone.
>>
>>381248629
Samurai vs cowboys
Samurai can deflect back bullets with their katana, are faster and deal more damage
Cowboys obviously have weak ranged attacks, but can also disarm theri opponent with their guns or their whip, their melee attacks are more powerful
>>
>>381251000
Red steel 2
>>
>>381249821
I feel this might work better as a blacksploitation Sleeping Dogs. Black Dynamite knows Kung Fu.
>>
>>381248629
Minecraft with a better engine and a deeper tech tree.

Tribes, but not dead
>>
>>381251000
Kurosawa/Leone mashup.
>>
File: cryptids NA.jpg (160KB, 990x816px) Image search: [Google]
cryptids NA.jpg
160KB, 990x816px
>>381248629
>You are a business man in the 1960s that is fascinated with cryptids
>You must allocate your funding well to let you buy equipment and travel expenses to hunt down cryptids around the world.
>You choose your base of operations and the further you go from it, the more the costs will be
>xcom style base of operations with using funds for researching cryptid legends, buying new equipment, ect.

>actual gameplay revolves around NA noire style detective work
>you ask the locals about mysterious disappearances in an area of a desert
>research students spread rumors of a strange red light floating in yellowstone national park
>travelers hear bizarre echos in utah's red rock canyons

>not all cryptids are combat types. Your aim is to solve dark mysteries and not exclusively to capture them
>>
>>381250850
*sad wet fart*

My millions in NEET money...gone...
>>
>>381248629
A hack and slash game where you play as a hot, demonic chick that goes around killing demonic zombies.
>>
>>381251121
Why was Sleeping Dogs so shitty? Beta version/True Crime 3 looked so good and then they screwed it up.
>>
File: 1430027878738.gif (932KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1430027878738.gif
932KB, 258x258px
>>381248629
>gameplay similar to MGR
>megaman-esque level select
>Each level is based around a different element
>Beating a level lets you enchant your sword with an element
>Aside from increased stats, you receive buffs and special skills from equipping the element (Fire-More damage and Berserk mode, Wind-More Speed and Dashing, Earth more DEF and Blocking, etc.)
>Magicka style combining 2 elements
>Every level has a hidden type of sword to replace your main one and plays completely differently (Wind has Katana, Earth gets a sword+shield, Fire gets a greatsword, Water gets a Cutlass, etc.)
>Recurring rival fight who plays similar to you
>Levels get harder depending on how many you've beaten already
>Higher difficulties gives you more parts to a level (more floors/traps/enemies), and more endgame stuff (Easy ends after the main levels, Normal gets a final level and boss, Hard gets a Wily's Castle-like gauntlet before final boss, Insane gets a true final boss after final boss)
>Postgame Arena survival/Bossrush mode
>Updates/DLC with more Elements every now and then
>>
>>381251805
They ripped off gameplay from game called Wheelman where you play as Vin Diesel.
>>
A third person, cinematic, open world game with lots of combat and some rpg elements and stealth sections. It should be set in a post-apocalyptic or fantasy setting and feature mocap performances from film actors
>>
30 Year War mercenary simulator where the goal is to get the biggest, most colorful codpiece so that you can leave a beautiful corpse.
>>
File: the-flash-dc-comics.jpg (378KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-dc-comics.jpg
378KB, 1500x1000px
A character action game with the Flash where you have 2 sets of moves.
One for fighting mooks that involves you looking like a blur a lot and everything else happens in real time.
Another one for bosses where your movements are clearly distinguishable and destroyed physics objects look like they're in slow motion because you and the boss are actually moving at super speed.
>>
>>381251419
Wasn't there a canceled Xcom game that played in first person and was basically what you describe?
>>
File: 1497122775068.jpg (232KB, 1260x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1497122775068.jpg
232KB, 1260x1800px
>>381248629
GIGANTIC ANIME TIDDIES
>>
File: The-Bureau-XCOM-Declassified-2.jpg (2MB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
The-Bureau-XCOM-Declassified-2.jpg
2MB, 1280x1656px
>>381253202
It wasn't first person, it wasn't about mysteries and it wasn't canceled.
>>
>>381248629
dark souls mixed with tron
>>
>>381248629

Imagine a cuhrayzee game only you play as a mighty wizard instead of a badass warrior. Your dodge would be phase door, an unreliable roll, since you teleport in that general direction. You throw fireballs for AoE damage. Lightning spells for machine gun like damage. Frost spells for shotgun like blasts and hurling icicles for sniping. Raise firewall or plain old sand wall for some are map control. Raise fallen monsters to fight for you in a particular pinch. Everytime you get hit your mana is drain because of mana shield, your last line of defense. Beneath it, you're just a squishy old fart. I have no idea how mana replenishment would work.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.