[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are plenty of good DBZ games >there are barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 47800_jojos_bizarre_adventure.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
47800_jojos_bizarre_adventure.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
>there are plenty of good DBZ games
>there are barely any good JoJo games

Why is this allowed?
>>
Just play Heritage for the future it's the only one worth playing
>>
>>381239349
DBZ is more popular than Jojo.
>>
That's because there are more Dragon Ball games period, only Gundam gets more games.
>>
Are there any good Naruto games?
>>
Who cares? Capcom's JJBA is better than every single DBZ game by a very wide margin and you can play it on FightCade right this very second.
>>
>>381239349
Because autists think that JoJo games should be fightan, when they really should be Hitman/Thief with Standos.
>>
File: 1475312365908.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475312365908.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>>381240681
>>381239717
These men get it.
JoJo games should have the character's change the environment once you pick them. If you pick Josuke, there's gonna be a bunch of rubble around you can fix and use to your advantage. If you pick DIO, you can stop time whenever you want (no charging a bar bullshit) but you'll be stuck in the shadows of the arena and not be able to go out into the sun. In a closed environment, the opponent should try breaking holes in the wall to let the light in.
Stuff like that.
>>
>>381241154
I think each part should get a game, and each game gets mechanics that would suit the part.

Dividing them up would allow for more opportunities for interactive environments. I'd love a tour around Italy with my bros.
>>
File: CwrwRIxXUAETwkG.jpg (442KB, 1200x1081px) Image search: [Google]
CwrwRIxXUAETwkG.jpg
442KB, 1200x1081px
>>381239349
>there are plenty of good DBZ games
>there are barely any good Berserk games
>>
>>381241630
That'd be good for the games' quality but I don't feel like buying 8 different fucking games and having to change whenever I feel like playing a character of my favourite series. Doing fanfic stuff like DIO meeting his son is part of the appeal of video game adaptations.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.