[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this. What's the best way to use this guy and northerners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Just got this. What's the best way to use this guy and northerners? They dies too quickly for me.

Who's your favourite titan? Mine's probably scorch
>>
*Northstar
>>
File: Ronin_Prime.png (1MB, 897x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin_Prime.png
1MB, 897x1075px
>>381235462
Embrace Weeb. Best used with Hit-n-run tactics with the shotgun. Don't try windly swinging the sword without Sword-Core unless it's necessary. Don't start fights with Arc-Wave, take pot-shots first, then Arc Wave to disorient. Don't forget that Phase Dash can clear Tone lock-ons.

Once you got Sword Core just go ham swinging, but make sure to keep dashing around.
>>
With Northstar you should hang back and plink supercharged shots. Overwatch the mainroutes, stalk the flanks to catch people off guard. The cluster missile does decent damage if you can use it at right times. I like using the extra dash for mobility. Anyway, you should never be the titan taking hits as Northstar. Hang back and snipe, stalk the flanks when you feel like it.
>>
>>381235462
They die quick because you dont know how to survive with em.

Sword Block reduces a huge load of damage and coupled with phase dash, which is practically i-frames with mass movement, weebtitan is fucking invincible. Just hit and run, don't bother to face tanks head-on. Slowly tick em off and spam electric smoke, only deliver the killing blow. If you see a northstar that is in killing distance then go for it, because that shit is your easiest prey.

Same with northstar, it is a sniper and has no good escape mechanic so learn to keep your distance and deliver proper chargeshots.
>>
>>381237262
also remember that uncharged shot can kill pilot in one hit but it has travel time so it is the same as using Kraber.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.