[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw buying an Xbone X for comfy couch 4k gayman and multiplats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: xbox-one-x-ed.jpg (55KB, 1400x750px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-x-ed.jpg
55KB, 1400x750px
>tfw buying an Xbone X for comfy couch 4k gayman and multiplats with friends

Memes aside, will anyone else buy the Xbox X and actually enjoy it?
>>
>>381234505
Probably not. All my friends are either on ps4 and PC.
>>
>>381234505
Don't care that much. But if the X could clean up backwards compatibility games and play them at higher resolution I'd consider it.
>>
I already bought into the dreamcast meme and that actually had games.
>>
>>381234505
I don't buy midgen console like Xbox one X or PS4 pro. Imagine if Next gen come out in one or two years? The butthurt would be real. I'm sticked with the normal consoles.
>>
>>381234505
considering my pc is in dire need of a full rebuild that would cost me more than $500 im getting one as my multiplat system
>>
>>381234505
I am.
Gonna get me one and a 4k tv on black friday
>>
It would be the ultimate gaming experience if it had games
>>
>>381235001
>buying consoles at launch
Always a mistake.
There WILL be a slim refresh for any console in their lifetime that is smaller, better and cheaper.
Why buy a console at launch with no games instead of waiting for the refresh and playing 2-3 years worth of games while waiting for the next gen's refresh?
>>
>>381234505
Only 10% of TVs are 4k capable so I hope you have a comfy $750 TV to go with that.
>>
4K is a meme,
1080P is just fine on my 32inch monitor
>>
>>381234505
yeah the console is the cheap part its the 4k tv price im worried about I want atleast a 40' inch 4k
>>
>>381234505
No one plays Xbox in Europe.
>>
>>381237061
literally has more games than the ps4

>>381237165
>32inch monitor
what's the difference between monitors and tvs now a days
>>
>>381234505
>will anyone else buy the Xbox X
already saving up for an oled TV and xbx
>>
>>381237161

I do, I have a 4k HDR TV
>>
>>381237665
>OLED
Enjoy the burn-in after a year of use
>>
If you have an even moderately good PC, you don't need the new Xbox. Or any version of the One for that matter.
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (928KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
928KB, 1366x768px
>>381234505
its a shame really the hardware is amazing but the lack of games and the locked down nature of the system makes it unsellable.if someone wants the xbox experience without actually paying for online or with games they just use windows
>>
>>381238596
what do you recommend?
>>
>>381234505
I will, when the price drops. I have a 4k monitor that my xboner and pc are attached to, and i'd like it if my console gayman came through in 4k too.
>>
>>381239913
you can get XBL without paying i haven't paid for it in like 4 years
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.