[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Mad Max goes on sale this summer is it worth picking up? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

If Mad Max goes on sale this summer is it worth picking up? It kind of came and went without a lot of fanfare, but I like the idea of an open-world post apocalyptic game with vehicles and no zombies.
>>
>>381233052
it's a fun game, I got 30+ hours out of it
Fucking beautiful too, it's amazing how great a wasteland can look.
>>
>>381233052
It's always on sale at Bundle Stars for like $5 or something. That and Shadow of Mordor, since Bundle Stars is owned by the publisher.
>>
>>381233052
I spent an amazing amount of time in this game, the car combat is super fun, just driving around the wastelands is super comfy, kicking people in the balls feels satisfying. It's overall a good game, and worth a purchase.
>>
>>381233052
It's fine if you like repetitive Bharkam/Ass creed fist fighting. The roaming is awesome if you like the (surprisingly varied and pretty) desert. The customization of the car, although a major selling point, is pretty disappointing.
>>
>>381233052
I think we can all agree, it's the best of "those kind of open world"
>>
>>381233925
It's not MGSV
>>
I didn't like it. Max is boring and he can't fucking climb and can barely jump or anything interesting. i got it in the winter sale for 6 bucks, spent about 8 hours and dropped it.
>>
Gog had it for 4 bucks 3 weeks ago
>>
I got it during the Xmas sales on PSN and it's a lot of fun. It's your classic Ubisoft Open-Sandbox-Fuck-Around, but the fact you've got a car and can fast-travel cuts out a lot of the time spent doing nothing, so that automatically makes it better than 90% of those kind of games. Combat's a bit shit, though that makes up a small portion of the game. Car combat, on the other hand, fun as hell and exhilarating.
>>
>>381233052
It's an awful open world game.
>>
It's good. if you find it for cheap and like open world games with tons of little missions this is for you also the combat is cool.
>>
>>381234008
which is what makes it a good open world
>>
There are only 1 or 2 activities you do in the entire game which never advance or become harder and these activities are stretched across an openworld in Ubisoft openworld fashion and stretches out the content across dozens of hours. The world looks beautiful but the game is boring as sin.
>>
File: 1476111704624.jpg (263KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1476111704624.jpg
263KB, 800x601px
>>381233052
>he buys games with denuvo
>>
File: 35692569259.gif (493KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
35692569259.gif
493KB, 245x163px
>>381235224
Oh no, whatever will I do if I decide I want to illegally redistribute it?
>>
>>381233052
it is worth getting if you can get it for >20 bucks
at that price I had no regrets playing it.
Kind of repetitive, but it is comfy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.