[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished The Phantom Pain and what the heck?? I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 911-september-11th-attacks-2.jpg (611KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
911-september-11th-attacks-2.jpg
611KB, 1200x896px
So I just finished The Phantom Pain and what the heck??

I always knew Kojima was anti Americans but this took it way too far. How did he get away with the final mission? I mean, Snake redirects the planes into the towers to get his revenge on Cipher? Hecking really?
>>
Crashing WTC was the ending of MGS2 though.
>>
>>381231092
>NATO is a big place. I expect you to become quite familiar with the Jewish capitalist manifesto to conquer the world and wipe out the aryan races as you make your way across it
to me it is clear Kojima was watching Raimis spiderman when writing these games, but many don't see it
>>
>>381231092
2015 was a different time. Raimi was probably his supervisor when making this masterpiece.
>>
>>381231291
Man I wish Kojima had succeeded in wiping out memes.
>>
>>381231479
Truly a visionary.
I can't wait to see his next work, White Man's Death Stranding.
>>
File: Ch3.jpg (171KB, 1283x708px) Image search: [Google]
Ch3.jpg
171KB, 1283x708px
>>381231092
Real talk, will we ever find out what this leak meant?
>>
simply ebin
superb reddit humor
how to upboat?
>>
>>381231837
>Leak
Nigga you're a dumbass, that's included on the ps4 bonus disc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4JIHh5Jqk
>>
>We're not throwing them at sea?
>We'll make ashes from their bodies. Take the Jews to the oven for us.
How did he get away with this?
>>
>>381231092
>pointing out the flaws in something = hating it
he fucking LOVES America. he's easily the most westaboo vidya dev out there.
>>
>"kaz, i'm already a demon"
>"at least you're not a nigger"
wow, really kojima?
>>
>>381232049
but what did he MEAN BY IT
>>
>>381232881
It mean that liquid will seek revenge in the future, and you see that on metal gear solid 1.
Cmon anon, its not hard to follow the plot
>>
>>381232735
wtf is that pic real lol
>>
>>381232876
What's his name again?
>>
>>381233005
Yes. IT. IS.

MGS1 had fuck all to do with New York.
MGS2 had fuck all to do with Liquid.
>>
File: 1489722419241.png (303KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489722419241.png
303KB, 460x460px
>I will exterminate the Jews and niggers. With this, I'll rid the world of infestation. All white men will breathe free again - reclaim their past, present, and future. This is no ethnic cleanser. It is a "liberator," to free the world from the Jew. Let the world be. The world will be like it once was. And then, it shall be free. Niggers will suffer, of course - a phantom pain. This war is peace.

Skull Face's plan really resonated with me.
>>
Hey, anyone see where all the black staff went? I swear they were here yesterday.
>>
>>381233365
Buth both take place in america, not specifically new york and liquid hijack the new metal gear model in mgs2, so yes its liquid fault.
>>
>>381231092
how does one finish an unfinished game?
>>
>>381233884
You put the bluray bonus disc and play it
>>
>>381233884
>le unfinished meme
>>
>>381234042
>shit game regardless of that
>>
>>381235484
>le I haven't played it
>>
>>381235635
>lol I'll just assume he didn't actually play it because its really good
>>
>>381236283
It is though.
>>
File: 1471210864764.png (245KB, 399x383px) Image search: [Google]
1471210864764.png
245KB, 399x383px
>Boss, are you out of your mind? You expect me to stand by while you fulton little African niglets over to Mother Base and do nothing about it? I've already taken care of the disposal, but do you have any idea how much it cost to set up all those watermelon booby-traps? Stop wasting our GMP and just kill them next time instead of sending them over.
What the fuck, Kojima?
>>
>>381236741
Even if they didn't stretch the content out over hundreds of missions and a massive boring desert/jungle, it's still inferior to every other mgs game
>>
>>381237632
It's way better than Peace Walker.

You can't even actually make an argument as to why it's a bad game. "There's too much content!" isn't an argument for a bad game, that's an argument for a good game.
>>
>>381237757
You're actually fucking retarded
quantity =/= quality
>>
>>381237979
No one said they were the same thing

The only retard here is you, literally making shit up now
>>
Weird I just finished it this morning as well. I enjoyed the game a lot and I loved the cutscenes and gameplay. Story is lacking of course and I kind of hated the vehicle missions.
>>
File: 1436955098847.jpg (79KB, 712x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436955098847.jpg
79KB, 712x720px
>>381231837
>>381232049
>>381232881
>>381233005
>>381233365
>mfw this picture was taken by a person named Lou Cipher
>Lucifer
>CIPHER
>>
>>381237757
peace walker had more to do in it than mgsv lol
>>
>>381232735
wow
kojima is full on sucking that Daryl dick, admit it
>>
>>381238543
and?
>>
>>381238194
>memorable, unique boss battles? nope! parasites, tanks and helis! :DDDDD
>constant cqc/tranq ---> fulton because you need to build up staff
>nigger baby rescue mission
>car ride with skullface lul
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaUt800q4JM (fans can come up with a better ending)
>ocelot no longer expressive or interesting
>lazy open world map, lack of memorable areas
>wow i love waiting in helicopters and running in this exciting map to my next unique mission that is unlike any other
>have to play boring side missions to get to main ones that aren't really that much better
>really just turned into a boring open world game in general

there that's some stuff
maybe on it's own it can be a fun open world game if you're into that but it's a disgusting perversion of an mgs game
>>
>>381238667
You wouldn't?
>>
>>381239660

ok here we go

>>memorable, unique boss battles? nope! parasites, tanks and helis! :DDDDD
valid, but also same case in peace walker

>>constant cqc/tranq ---> fulton because you need to build up staff
not true, it's extremely easy to just ignore the low skill staff, kill them, leave them knocked out, whatever, and extract the guys with abilities and higher skills, which there arent that many usually.
also, there's literally always a staff limit (which increases slowly), so extracting people constantly is pointless.

>>nigger baby rescue mission
ok, this isn't an argument. dumb racist.

>>car ride with skullface lul
how does this make the game bad?

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaUt800q4JM [Embed] (fans can come up with a better ending)
opinion, poor opinion at that

>>ocelot no longer expressive or interesting
explained in-game, he brainwashed himself.

>>lazy open world map, lack of memorable areas
completely disagree with you on this one. almost every little base was unique in its layout and how you had to approach them in missions. all were very memorable, have some favorites, some less liked because they were always challenging for me. good variety. the "boring empty space" was made use of quite well in a lot of side-ops. when there's stuff to do in those "empty spaces", they actually became pretty fun playspaces because they were non-traditional stealth play spaces, and made you think in ways that the mgs series hasn't really done before.

>>wow i love waiting in helicopters and running in this exciting map to my next unique mission that is unlike any other
upgrade your heli engine, lmao. also, I bet you didn't know about the box transport pads, the quickest way to get around the game maps.

>>have to play boring side missions to get to main ones that aren't really that much better
it sounds like you just don't like MGS gameplay.

>>really just turned into a boring open world game in general
see above
>>
>>381237502
Simply. Fucking. Epic. Dude.
>>
>>381233365
>MGS2 had fuck all to do with Liquid.
>Ocelot is possessed by Liquid for half of the game
I mean sure, they retconned it into some self-hypnosis bullshit in MGS4, but you can't say Liquid had fuck to do with MGS2.
>>
>>381231092
Did you get S ranked? You get that if you get both towers with one plane.
>>
>>381241298
No, that WAS the ghost of Liquid, but then Ocelot got a new arm and hypnotized himself to believe he was still Liquid, so that he could trick the Patriots... or some shit. Seriously, the plan was to make the plan so stupid and convoluted a super advanced AI couldn't keep up with it.
>>
File: EYES ON KAZUHIRA.jpg (37KB, 232x220px) Image search: [Google]
EYES ON KAZUHIRA.jpg
37KB, 232x220px
>Why are we still here? Just to file taxes? Every night, I can feel my 401(k) Retirement Plan... And my tax breaks... even my dividens... The profit I've lost... the real state I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our wealth
I know that Kojima really wanted to make a more realistic game, but he let GRR Martin get too much under his skin
>>
>>381241585
I think the reason Ocelot got rid of the arm was because it was unstable and causing issues. Hypnotizing himself into believing he was Liquid was apparently the preferable alternative.
>>
>>381239660
this is the biggest piece of shit fan ending I've seen in years
>>
>>381240504
yeah you're a nigger baby after this I'm done with you I don't talk to people who like bad games

>valid, but also same case in peace walker
what does peace walker have to do with this? we're talking about the full fledged entries

>not true, it's extremely easy to just ignore the low skill staff, kill them, leave them knocked out, whatever, and extract the guys with abilities and higher skills, which there arent that many usually.
also, there's literally always a staff limit (which increases slowly), so extracting people constantly is pointless.
you still need to do a lot of fulton-ing, more boring shit wasting your time

>how does this make the game bad?
skullface bad villain just bad lame sux not intimidating

>explained in-game, he brainwashed himself.
oh he brainwashed himself that totally justifies him being uninteresting in every way and just being demoted to being some helper secretary dude that you don't even see doing badass stuff

>upgrade your heli engine, lmao. also, I bet you didn't know about the box transport pads, the quickest way to get around the game maps.
game still wastes a lot of your time getting to missions

>it sounds like you just don't like MGS gameplay.
yeah I'm pretty sure I do because I like every other mgs game
I just don't like really bad gay boring games
>>
>>381242969
>yeah you're a nigger baby
stopped reading there
>>
File: IMG_3837.png (55KB, 131x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3837.png
55KB, 131x377px
Did Ocelot ever fap with that arm?
>>
>>381242590
Yeah. See, because he knew what he'd do if he was hypnotized to believe he was possessed by Liquid, and he also knew what the Patriots would know if they believed he was possessed by Liquid for real.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.