[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If or when you have kids will you introduce them to vidya? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (42KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 852x480px
If or when you have kids will you introduce them to vidya?

I'll give my son/daughter Super Mario Bros. 1 when he/she is around 4 or 5 years old. If they don't like it or don't care i won't bring up vidya again but if they love it i'll have them play more NES games.
>>
File: gamer_parents345.jpg (295KB, 1265x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gamer_parents345.jpg
295KB, 1265x1536px
yeas
>>
>>381231862
>newer Paper Mario game on the screen
>using N64 controllers
>Mario Kart 64 cartridge in the N64

I'm guessing this how they announced their baby on Facebook. I guess they just assumed that most of their family and friends wouldn't notice these things?
>>
>>381230889
>kids will you introduce them to vidya?
I won't have to, because that's the number 2 way to keep kids entertained. You see them everywhere, even if they're simple mobile games. As far as my own games are concerned, I'd let them play if the express interest in it, which they probably will due to being around me.

>What's that?
>'It's called [insert title here]'
>Can I play?
>'Sure, here's how it works.'
And see what happens from there. Although I'm not having children in any foreseeable future, so this is all strictly hypothetical.
>>
>>381230889
Absolutely. I'll start off with snes and Genesis games with him.

>If they don't like it or don't care i won't bring up vidya again but if they love it i'll have them play more NES games.
It's easy to tell if a child is interested in games. All you have to do is play one in front of them. Most kids are like magnets when they see someone playing games. They come, sit with you, and watch. Soon after, they start asking if they can play.
>>
>>381230889
>having kids
gross
>>
>>381230889
No. I wouldn't want them to grow up to be an asocial weeaboo like I am.
>>
>>381230889
I won't go out of my way to do it, but if they express some interest in it and ask, I'll let them have a go at it as long as it's in moderation.
>>
>>381232383
You missed
>woman with player 1 controller is Mario
>baby with player 2 controller is Peach
>man with player 3 controller is loading

Shit doesn't make sense.
>>
>>381232383
Only autistic 4channers would
>>
I have a two-year old daughter and she always watches me play. I let her "play" sometimes, but obviously she's not old enough yet.

She recognized a lot of characters though. Mega Man, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby off the top of my head.
>>
File: gamer family.jpg (181KB, 757x1170px) Image search: [Google]
gamer family.jpg
181KB, 757x1170px
only a few more months
>>
>>381233681
Keep her away from Sonic.
>>
>>381230889
I have 5 year old
>has ps3, likes little big planet
>has pc, plays gtav with me and the mum.
Im terrible
>>
>>381234310
He's gonna grow up to be a very creative serial killer. He's gonna build a whole diagram of his high school so he can see where he should place the bombs and shit.
>>
>>381230889

My son (7 years old) loves Blur, Streets of Rage 1/2, Third Strike and the classic series!
>>
>>381234961

Classic sonic***
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.