[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games do you play while doing your daily cardio, /v/? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: foryourhealth.jpg (104KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
foryourhealth.jpg
104KB, 889x500px
What games do you play while doing your daily cardio, /v/? I find a good platformer really helps me get in the zone.
>>
You do do daily cardio, don't you /v/? Don't you want a healthy mind?
>>
>>381222135
Playing games while doing cardio...
What kind of turbo autist are you.
>>
>>381222713
>do do
heh
>>
>>381223125
Not a fan of multi-tasking?
>>
>>381222135
I read a book when I'm using a stationary bike
>>
>>381222713
i poo poo
>>
Why do people pretend so much and lie to themselves all the time with these topics?
>>
>>381223972
Sounds like a little exercise might help with that negativity and cynicism, anon.
>>
>>381223972
why do you think that people must be lying about doing exercise
is the concept so alien to you
>>
lamentably only zombidle on android, can't take my pc with me... migth post my try on /b/
>>
>>381222135
>playing games while doing cardio
I don't like dying during my 10km bike ride to work, thanks.
>>
My cardio is swimming, kinda hard to play videogames while swimming anon.
I also do stationary bike sometimes and it's downright impossible to focus on a videogame there too, I tried.
>>
>>381224706
Nah, stationary is perfect for vidya. Kind of gotta be a mindless game though so you don't drop speed. Handhelds are tougher than big screens because of head motion, but they work pretty well too.
>>
>>381223972
There's literally nothing wrong with staying in shape, and rewarding yourself with games while you're doing it makes it more of an incentive for the more sedentary-inclined.
>>
File: Profitnessbike[1].jpg (18KB, 564x427px) Image search: [Google]
Profitnessbike[1].jpg
18KB, 564x427px
does anyone use one of this under their desk?

I been thinking about getting one, but not sure if it's actually viable to play games/watch movies while using it under the desk.
>>
>>381225728
I considered getting one of those, but without a firmly anchored chair I would be worried about slippage, plus I'd worry about knees constantly hitting the bottom of my desk. Lots of stationaries are pretty small form factors these days, and if you must play PC, you can always HMDI out to a wall mounted TV and use a clip-on tray with the bike to use a wireless KBM.
>>
>>381222135

I do about 3 hours of cardio every day.
>>
>>381224956
I put max resistance on my bike, the pain in my legs and the sweating makes me feel dizzy and feel like my blood pressure is dropping, I can hardly focus on whatever I'm doing.
Funny cause I don't have this issue while swimming, in fact I get bored out of my mind sometimes there.
>>
>>381226462
Have you considered HIIT and then a more gentle, steady ride on off days? HIIT would make it tougher to play vidya due to the concentration and time-keeping required.
>>
There are literally people on /v/ who can't bench 1pl8

Laugh at them
>>
>>381226715
Oh wow this looks interesting, I'll investigate, thanks anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.