[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is "Literally Fucking Impossible" tier. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Nioh_20170620180532.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170620180532.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This guy is "Literally Fucking Impossible" tier.

I died 25 times already.

Nor Ninja Gaiden on normal, nor Soulsborne games were this fucking hard.

Or maybe, I'm actually became too old for this shit (29). Feels badman.
>>
>>381220838
Haaahaahaaaa just you wait until later you fight him AND another guy at the same time.
>>
>>381220838
He isn't impossible. Stick to low stance to dodge shit. Punish him with heavy attacks when there's an opening. Run like fuck if you see him doing for the psh nothing personal kid attack if you're not good at dodging.
>>
>>381220838
Don't try to block his tiger sprint. When he sheathes and prepares to nothing personnel you, just book it or try to dodge past him to the right.
>>
>>381220838
parry him you retard
>>
>>381220838
That looks like a PS2 game, what the fuck?
>>
>>381221162
>>381221240
>>381221328
>>381221417
okaaaay, back to suffering i go.
>>
>>381221503
visuals are downgraded in 60 fps mode.
>>
>>381221503
I also miss those PS2 days
>>
He's pretty difficult before you learn how to fight him properly. Just bait the charge attack he does and spam him, likely to break his guard from stamina drain. Basically a skill check and this game has a pretty steep learning curve after the first continent.
>>
>>381221593
protip: you can start the fight by shooting his head and getting a free killing strike
>>
>>381221781
I think Tachibana was the hardest enemy I've fought so far until I got to the ice bitch. Then I cheesed her with ranged attacks so it was all ok.
>>
All the tips above are good, but you can also throw Yokai pots at him to lower his stamina faster.

He is pretty bullshit, but not unbeatable.
>>
>>381222151
does daiba washi guardian spirit attack still cause knock down?
op could just use that.
>>
>>381220838
GIT GUD

29 here as well and beat him after 3 tries.
>>
>>381220838
When he does his single quick draw strike, remember to dodge forward instead of backwards or to the side. It has a slight tracking and you will get hit, but if you dodge forward, you will actually be out of range by the time he draws his sword. If he does his multi-quick draw strike, you can punish him with one or two hits afterwards. His jumping attacks can be parried. If you have a kick or a stamina draining attack, spam it. If you manage to guard break him and you have a quick draw, try to do a fully charged quick draw instead of impaling him. Doing so causes him to collapse, letting you follow up with an ground impale for more damage than if you were to just impale him normally. Strike quick, and then get away. When he gets halfway health, his dog now tackles twice, so watch out for that. Single Katana is probably best for him.
>>
I manage to beat him and Honda, but Nobunaga and his waifu forced me to quit this game. After several days of suffering it became clear to me that I am underleveled and I can't be bothered to grind. Maybe I'll come back to it later.
>>
>>381220838

you can abuse the big rock on the left side if you need a breather. even his faggot doggo can't get through it.
>>
File: 1469573416156.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469573416156.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>381220838
>>
>>381220838
what game?
>>
>>381226026
Nioh
>>
>>381220838
Learn to parry.
Learn to I-OH.
Learn to defensive moves woth spear.
Learn to dash slash.

He is tough but he is only human so all moves can be done on him.
>>
>>381220838

Leave him alone and come back when you're twenty levels higher with even higher level gear from revenants
>>
>>381226218
Why do you help people who can't read filenames?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.