[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is in dire need of variety. Counselors and Jasons with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1497842693283.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497842693283.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
This game is in dire need of variety. Counselors and Jasons with minor stat deviation on 3 maps that look and feel exactly the same gets old real fast even when you try and change things up yourself.

Seeing as how having other horror movie slashers is unrealistic due to copyright, how can they do it?
>>
>exact same thread twice in one morning
Look, we obviously don't want to talk about it. Please keep your worthless spam on Facebook. Thank you.
>>
Look, we obviously don't want to talk about it. Please keep your worthless spam on Facebook. Thank you.
>>
>>
>>
JASON X SKIN WHEN
SPACE STATION MAP FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>
>>381218970
>Seeing as how having other horror movie slashers is unrealistic due to copyright, how can they do it?

Each councilor and Jason get a signature bonus perk.

Also more maps.
>>
>>381218970
Is this any good?
>>
>>381222559
Really fun if you find the right people to play with (doesn't even HAVE to be friends, there can be fun with randos)
Ironically, despite it having a fair abit of minor bugs, it's very well polished, they had a lot of people who worked on the original movie help with the game, and it shows.

But it's absolutely not worth 40$ unfortunately.
So wait for new content or wait for a sale.
>>
>>381219135
>>381219171
>>381220349
>>381220529
>>381221604
Can we please not become another imgur/reddit with those cringy "chain posts"?
>>
>>381222559
I'd settle on just watching for now, which isn't really a bad thing since it's comfy to watch surprisingly.
>>
>>381220890
>space station map
>replace Tommy with psychic girl
>Environmental traps like jettisoning Jason out of the space station so he has to waste a power to get back, effectively slowing him down
>when
>>
File: fridaythe13thpart7_pic2[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fridaythe13thpart7_pic2[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Have they added my waifu yet?
>>
>>381223638
No direct councilors make it in.
>>
Can you box Jason in this game?
>>
>>381222902
/v/ has become twitch chat in the last few days
just sage and carry on
>>
>>381218970
I do want more maps and some more Jason, which one is coming out today, but I have a lot of fun with the game. I don't think it needs other slashers, but maybe some extra modes. Maybe two Jasons versus six counselors and you try to kill more counselors before they escape with the two Jasons fighting each other at the end?

I can see people feeling it gets old but for me there's enough variables and peoples different styles of play to continue giving me a good deal of fun. Maybe I'll get tired of it eventually but so far I keep coming back and enjoying it.

Do we know if the Retro Jason has unique strengths and weaknesses, and what his unique kill is, yet?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.