[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth playing through at least once? I just got a console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ff15_crew1.jpg (77KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
ff15_crew1.jpg
77KB, 800x444px
Is this worth playing through at least once? I just got a console for the first time 10 years and was considering giving it a go.
>>
Wait till the end of the year to play it.

It is an unfinished game and Square is currently releasing episodic story fillers and other stuff that is slated to be finished by this year.
>>
File: 1423350724391.jpg (38KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1423350724391.jpg
38KB, 604x483px
>>381218782

Sounds good. I'm in no rush at all to get into it.
>>
>>381218650
>>381218782
Yeah get World of Final Fantasy instead for now, or one of the remasters.
>>
hold off on it this game for a definitey edition with all the DLCs. The game is ok but was clearly unifinished

If you're itching for a FF, ff12 remaster comes out in a few weeks. Nier and P5 are also great
>>
>>381219785

>FF12 remaster

Shit I totally forgot about that. Isn't it using the International Zodiac Job System as a base now?
>>
>>381219358
Is world of final fantasy good if I just played IX and X?
>>
>>381219992
yea, from what i heard they're adding some new stuff like secondary classes that wasnt in the original IZJS

been suffering waiting for it since it was announced, luckily i was kinda late to nier and thats been keeping me busy in the meantime
>>
>>381218782
Is a GOTY/complete edition going to happen?
>>
>>381218650
They had a sale on PSN that included the game, all dlc, and the seasons pass for everything getting released.
I'm like 10 hours in and having fun, it's not half bad. Prompto is an annoying faggot but that's not really a deal breaker since characters like that are a given in ff games.
The male bonding is pretty fucking gay at some points though. Dragoon girl needed to be a permanent party member to make it less homoerotic.
Still fun as fuck, the magic is awesome. It's open world to the absolute extreme though so if you can't handle 10-15 minutes between destinations you'll hate it.
>>
>>381218650
Don't bother, a dozen games already do what this game does much better.

Play Nier automata
Play Xenoblade chronicles X
Play the Witcher 3
>>
>>381220023
do you like games where you collect monsters to become your party, like pokemon/digimon/SMT/Ni No Kuni

do you like FF

if you answered yes to both, get WoFF
>>
>>381220023
Yeah, you don't need to know stuff for the cameos. Since they're just cameos.
>>
>>381220169
most definitely
>>
>>381220175
>not just driving around with no destination at all.
It was max comfy. I'll be playing again soon for the dlc stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.