[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Niko Bellic's role in GTAV was going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: NikoBellic-GTAIV.jpg (66KB, 502x644px) Image search: [Google]
NikoBellic-GTAIV.jpg
66KB, 502x644px
What do you think Niko Bellic's role in GTAV was going to be before his VA went full retard?
>>
What happened?
>>
>>381215181
be a team fortress 2 heavy maniac kind of guy
>>
>>381215181
get killed by trevor in his first cutscene
>>
>>381215768
Dey tooker
>>
Thank God he didn't show up. We didn't need to see him neither dead nor ridiculed.
>>
>>381215768
>>381215768
R* paid the guy 100gs flat. After GTAIV was massively successful, he sued R* for more money, promptly ruining any chance of him being in future installments.
>>
>>381216206
This

greedy fuck
>>
>>381215181
He would maybe only mentioned a few times or has an cameo for one mission (maybe like in San Andreas there would be a mission were one of the Chars goes to Liberty City to kill somebody), Protagonists from previous titles doesn't have big roles in upcoming GTAs, Claude in GTA SA und Johnny Klebitz in V were the only exceptions where their appearance matters to the story and even then there were maybe for 5 minutes in it in the whole game.
>>
>>381217069
Packie McCreary. The FIB boss of Michelle. Michelle.
>>
>>381216206
Thats not true though. He was the subject of an article where he said his agent had agreed for more money. He even stated himself that he was asked to appear in a heist in 5, but they didnt want to properly pay him for his work, so he declined.
>>
>>381217420
Packie is pretty much a cameo, if you blink you miss michelle, fib is in a couple missions and dies with no fanfare
>>
>“Obviously I’m incredibly thankful to Rockstar for the opportunity to be in this game when I was just a nobody, an unknown quantity,”

>“But it’s tough, when you see Grand Theft Auto IV out there as the biggest thing going right now, when they’re making hundreds of millions of dollars, and we don’t see any of it. I don’t blame Rockstar. I blame our union for not having the agreements in place to protect the creative people who drive the sales of these games. Yes, the technology is important, but it’s the human performances within them that people really connect to, and I hope actors will get more respect for the work they do within those technologies.”
>>
>>381217420
I speak about Protagonists, not side characters, the Mafia Boss from GTA III and the lawyer of Tommy Vercetti had both big roles in San Andreas, I speak from the playable protagonist.
>>
>>381215808
Wrong dude
>>
>>381219104
Voice actors are the worst. The had no part in development they just read things other people write.

They are even worse than regular actors.
>>
>>381219535
Yeah, this guy was getting paid like a thousand dollars a day to talk into a mic for a few months while the people who actually made the game slaved for years on an average salary, and he thinks he deserves even more. Insane.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.