[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you guys just as excited for this as i am? this is a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 17

File: super_nintendo_world.jpg (430KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
super_nintendo_world.jpg
430KB, 1280x800px
are you guys just as excited for this as i am?

this is a dream come true for me, a theme park based on nintendo properties

i know it will mostly be kids focused but still i was never a huge weeb but i want to fly to japan just to see this and because people i've bee talking to say that the one in orlando will probably open in 2025 or something

anyway am i the only one planning on flying to japan to see this?
>>
File: Parasyte roll.jpg (516KB, 1281x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Parasyte roll.jpg
516KB, 1281x1600px
Since OP is a manchild who will die alone i came here to save the thread
>>
How much would everything cost?
It'll probably a shitton, what's your job OP?
>>
File: IMG_0736.jpg (243KB, 2048x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.jpg
243KB, 2048x1027px
>>381214360

I hope it doesn't take that long to get here to Orlando. I've always thought Nintendo had a wide variety of franchises that would be really suitable for theme parks like Universal.
>>
File: 886.png (227KB, 1280x1208px) Image search: [Google]
886.png
227KB, 1280x1208px
>>381214360
>tfw you'll finally be able to rescue daisy
I'm ready
>>
If it doesn't make me feel like a kid now AND a squid now, I'm not interested.
>>
>>381214360
I'm actually more just surprised it took this long. Seems like they should have done this in like 1992 when nintendo was the undisputed leader in gaming and we were all still kiddos.
>>
I'm just going to wait for the Orlando section to open. With all of that concept art being leaked, it seems like they're ready to go for it.
>>
>>381214487

i work at a law firm

i also plan to go to universal studios orlando before this is finished desu

will be my first time and i wanna check out the jurassic park and harry potter stuff
>>
>>381214987
Have fun then, I'll hope you'll enjoy it
>>
>>381214360
Nintendoworld is coming to the Hollywood location in 2020 if that's more convenient for you. Only thing is just like most of the attractions at that one is that it's second rate compared to the Orlando location.

t. Universal employee
>>
>>381214360
Whatever you do, do NOT GO IN THE WEEKEND.
Also MAKE SURE IT'S NOT A NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

Or you will die.
It's 230% overcrowded on weekdays with gray weather.

I went to see the Harry Potter stuff. Best day of my adult life.
>>
File: DXjhXyY.gif (488KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
DXjhXyY.gif
488KB, 236x176px
>>381214360
Never really had a reason to go all the way to Japan before but I'll definitely go there now. To me it's a dream come true as stupid as it sounds.
>>
File: 70506514.jpg (99KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
70506514.jpg
99KB, 800x520px
>tfw there will never be a theme park based on american mc gee alice in wonderland

an edgy surreal theme park would be my dream desu but there is probably no audience large enough for it
>>
File: new super nintendo world.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
new super nintendo world.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
leaked art
>>
File: wario.jpg (90KB, 1198x673px) Image search: [Google]
wario.jpg
90KB, 1198x673px
>>
File: mk.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>381215459
Wouldn't that just be edgy Disneyworld?
Sounds boring, desu
>>
>>381215429

same anon

>nintendo world
>akihabara
>onsen
>eating best ramen and sushi
>sleeping in a capsule hotel
>disney world tokyo
>hike up mt. fuji
>fuck a japanese hooker
>those crazy arcades
>huge doujin shops

i'm not even a weeb
>>
File: nintendo world map.jpg (295KB, 1031x784px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo world map.jpg
295KB, 1031x784px
>>
File: bowsers castle.jpg (85KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bowsers castle.jpg
85KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: mk2.jpg (89KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
mk2.jpg
89KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>381214360
I'm definitely going to visit at some point but it'll be pretty disappointed if there are no rollercoasters or anything and it's all just kiddie shit.

but if there ARE roller coasters? Fuck yes please. Imagine an fZero themed coaster called Big Blue or some shit.
Or a huge sky drop that's a giant ass warp pipe or something. Would be legit
>>
>>381215623
Been to Japan

Akiba is not that exciting.

As for the rest...
Even better than you hope.
>>
>>381215794
>fZero themed coaster called Big Blue
My nigga https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvwgkhjVM7w
>>
File: Wonderland_Maze.jpg (138KB, 1107x808px) Image search: [Google]
Wonderland_Maze.jpg
138KB, 1107x808px
>>381215594

maybe but if i had a billion dollars to spend i would make it so that it had some super surreal stuff in it, like huge mazes, signs that lead nowhere, holes you have to jump through, huge plants and things like that that make you feel like you are tiny

just imagine you would get lost in a spooky alice maze like this in real life
>>
File: donkey kong country 4.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
donkey kong country 4.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>381215967
Okay, now you have my attention.
>>
File: link.jpg (156KB, 1135x639px) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
156KB, 1135x639px
>>
>going to theme parks
Will never understand the appeal. Theyre expensive, havve long insufferable lines to go on any of the fun rides and the crap they sell is just that - cheap crap that youd find in a lootcrate.
>>
>>381214584
Post more blini
>>
>>381214360
Yeah I can't wait to see the footage of all the overweight 20-something faggots sweatily walking around the place with their Switch in hand.
>>
When is the Orlando one happening? Only an hour away from Orlando.
>>
>>381215791
is this secret test footage of a ride soon to be?
>>
>>381216142
like somewhere around 2019-2021
>>
File: maah24.jpg (69KB, 713x536px) Image search: [Google]
maah24.jpg
69KB, 713x536px
>>381216027

it would probably flop and be abandoned after a month because people would get spooped constantly and just get confused because they would get lost or didn't know where to go

but still if i could design my dream alice park it would feel like you are in a dream or on lsd constantly
>>
>>381215295

Really? I've been to both the CA and FL locations, and the CA was by far a more enjoyable experience. FL seemed kinda run down and rather disappointing compared to the CA one.
>>
>>381216390
And then people would go to the abandoned park and be even more spooped
>>
>>381215997

welp hope im gonna have a wife and kids in a couple years so i have a reason to use those slides one day without feeling like a huge pedo

btw is the planned mario ride a true roller coaster or is it VR crap?
>>
>>381216563
no roller coasters, only 4D-type rides
>>
>>381214360
well i i'm not really that much hyped since i found out that the kirby area has been cut

but it's probably because they are still working on the project and the kirby area will come later with zelda
>>
>>381215623

Am I the only one, who wouldn't go to japan primarily for Otaku stuff, but clubbing in roppongi and finding new japanese pals for drinking and having fun?
>>
>>381215429
Went to Japan for a study tour two years ago. Two weeks in Hikone, and a weekend in Tokyo. Hikone was amazing. Lush green mountains to go hiking in, temples, both abandoned and functioning, tucked away in and around the mountains. One hiking point began after walking past a temple and accompanying cemetery that ran a fair way up, with tomb stones that were all overgrown with nature and moss. The city itself was unbeviably comfy. Medium-paced with friendly faces, cozy local resturants and actual, normal sized houses.

Tokyo was the complete opposite of all that. Loud, crowded, unforgiving concrete jungle. If thats how you like tour cities, its the best there is, but after Hikone I fucking hated it and never want to go back.
>>
>>381216779
Am I the only one, who wouldn't go to japan primarily for Otaku stuff, nor clubbing in roppongi and finding new japanese pals for drinking and having fun, but to explore Japan, both the big cities like Tokyo and the countryside?
>>
>>381217108

why not both anon?
>>
>>381216390
I've thought of kinda the same sometimes. Fuck, I wish I was billionaire just so I could open an awesome themepark, run it at a loss for x amount of years but deliver awesome entertainment.
>>
>>381217108
Do both. You're going to a foreign country. You're supposed to indulge in the culture as it's something you cannot experience at home.
>>
>tfw lived in Japan for a few years studying in uni
>Bought a universal year pass because my gf wanted to go all of the time
>ended up going 20+ times and ruined it for myself

ehh. I'm going back to live in Tokyo for my career in one week it might be worth going to once all of the gross foreigners that flood in for the 2020 olympics leave
>>
>>381215623
>>381215898

are there even hookers in japan? thought that was completly banned there
>>
>>381217426
>You're supposed to indulge in the culture as it's something you cannot experience at home.
But that's not what my normie friends do, they hang out with the other same-aged tourists.
>>
>>381217530
Ruined what for yourself?
>>
File: asian-dating.jpg (31KB, 395x295px) Image search: [Google]
asian-dating.jpg
31KB, 395x295px
is it true that japanese girls lust for white dick only?

also what's the biggest/best arcade in tokyo?
>>
>>381217756
Universal studios. I've been to the themepark 20+ times anon, I could literally walk you through every inch of that park completely blindfolded with no issues.
>>
>>381217868
Why would you go 20+ times?
>>
>>381217609
Every country has it's ways of dodging the law to make money out of selling themselves.

>>381217663
Why bother going to another country only to do the exact same thing you do at home? These are often once in a lifetime or rare experiences that you'd want to at least get out of your comfort zone for.
>>
>>381217852
>>381217852
No. Gross club sluts at places like "Pure" in Osaka will want to fuck you if you're white. Actual waifu material Japanese girls don't speak any English and are terrified of foreigners.

t. Anon with a waifu tier Japanese gf who admitted to me she hated Americans before I wooed her.

I fucked a bunch of the gaijin-hunters. They're qt but not worth it because of loose vaginas, poor morals, and generally shitty personalities.
>>
>>381217852
Only the smart ones looking to trap dumb gullible gaijins. The other ones are far too busy trying to build a career in their trash economy that goes through recessions multiple times a year.
>>
>>381214360
>this is a dream come true for me, a theme park based on nintendo properties
Why? Mario park looks generic as hell, like a reskin of Disneyland.
>>
>>381217852
Gaijin hunters are a thing. Don't expect them to be loyal though. They'll abandon you for another sugar daddy the moment you run dry.
>>
>>381217970
Because
>Japanese gf
The average Japnese person is borderline autistic, everyone that has lived in the country for an extended period of time and actually dealt with Japanese people in their native language will confirm this
>"Hey anon, we have nothing planned this weekend so let's go to uniba!"
>W-what? Didn't we go there last weekend?
>"Yeah but right now there's a limited edition minions banana drink for only one week! Plus cool Japan was a lot of fun and I want to wait in line for 3 hours to see the 5 minute 4D shingeki no kyojin movie AGAIN"
t. a conversation I had with my gf every week
>>
>>381216459
We get better benefits and overall are treated better than the FL employees thus we keep the park in better shape. Plus we were the original location. But with the Comcast buyout a few years back, everything is getting more corporate creating alot of disgruntled veteran employees. Only thing we have lacking is just amount of content compared to the FL park such as the mummy ride being twice as long over there or the fact that they exlusively have Volcano Bay. We used to have more shows and we were going to add new attractions and such this years, but Comcast is fucking us up with their new business mentality they're bringing in
>>
>>381217108
Yes you're the only who likes to travel
>>
>>381218140

that's fine with me
i just want to know what it's like to cum inside a qts japanese fish tube just once in my life
>>
>>381218294
Be sure you've got game. I still remember that one screenshot of a redditor that unironically thought the girls would be going after him and got mad his dreams were crushed.
>>
>>381218274
It's a meme, dumbass.
>>
>>381218525
Anon who studied in Japan for afew years hear. This is totally true. I used to go to "Gaijin Hunter clubs" just to cuck other foreigners out of qt sluts. I spoke fluent Japanese so it wasn;t fair
>see some gross australian weeb trying to chat up 9/10
>I walk up to her and shit talk the australian guy in Japanese something like "How did this gross fat old guy get let into this club?"
>she laughs and starts buying me my drinks, we fuck at a love hotel that night
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.