[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Disgaea, /v/. 5 looks interesting, but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: firefox_2017-05-20_21-57-16.png (443KB, 568x411px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-05-20_21-57-16.png
443KB, 568x411px
Redpill me on Disgaea, /v/. 5 looks interesting, but I've never played any of the series. Which one(s) should I play? Which should I avoid?
>>
Just play 5 imo, the story is ok, not as good as the first but none of them are amazing in the story department.

The real reason people play disgaea is how addicting da grindan is, and disgaea 5 has the most improvements to that
>>
>>381214265
Play 1 first and avoid 4
>>
>>381214637
Is the story important? I've heard there's a lot of grinding in the early releases.
>>
You now how people call Oblivion a singleplayer MMO? Disgaea is like a singleplayer facebook social game.
>>
File: 1427497697002.gif (777KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1427497697002.gif
777KB, 250x250px
>>381214265
>Disgaea 5 has no doujins
>Has worst girl
>>
>>381214750
The story is not important at all but 1 has the best out of them.
All these games are heavy on the grinding aspect. If you were to start with 5 which has the most QoL improvements than you will have a hard time playing the older titles.
>>
The only one I've played is D3 and I've heard something similar is in the others. If so:

Eventually you'll come to find an optional stage to play where enemies are given to you clustered together on a flat map, with the spawn point within attacking range. The game hands the grinding to you on a platter, at which point, one has to ask what is the point of playing it at all. I had no answer and stopped once I encountered this, and never played the rest.
>>
>>381214265
If you like 12 year old toilet humor and being able to level up anything and everything you're in for a good time.
>>
>>381214750
Not really, it's a humourous backdrop in the games but not much else.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.