[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Life Is Strange get better, /v/? I'm about fifty minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: max.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px)
max.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
Does Life Is Strange get better, /v/?

I'm about fifty minutes in to Episode 1 and the obnoxious hipster main character, unnatural sounding dialog and poorly synced voices are already wearing on me.
>>
>>381213364
If those things bother you, then no, it's not going to get better. The hipsterisms and "cool" dialog are part of the devs core aesthetic ideal.

Personally, I didn't mind it, it kinda felt like an 80's teen movie where all the dialog is wayyy too clever for actual teenagers. It's a bit of a conceit, but it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>381213714
Well, in that case I'm glad I got it for free. This'll be a drop, then.
>>
>>381213364
It's pretentious as fuck and thinks it way more clever than what it actually is but, it has good moments as far as storytelling and plays with the time mechanic in a slightly interesting way.
But no, they will not stop jerking off to entry level obscure art tastes so if that bothers you too much stop now.
>>
>>381213364
by the end of chapter 2 you should have an idea of "the whole game", could decide then to drop it or not.
>>
>>381213364
>, unnatural sounding dialog
They are supposed to be awkward teenagers.
Atleast wait until you meet more adults in the game to judge the dialogue.
>>
You will instantly know if you'll like it or not. It's that kind of game. And no one should think it's an amazing game cause it's not. It's ok and has some great moments. But you really will not like it if in the first 30 minutes you don't like it.

Even though I liked it, I still think it has one of the most frustrating endings in recent history. Seriously hated it. Not exactly what happens but I kinda thought through the whole game that I'm supposed to hate Chloe. Cause she's a bitch. But then the game kinda expects you to seriously love her and if you don't you get a shitty ending and the other ending is shit because it expects you to love a childish idiot. Yeah, 5-8/10 depending if you like the hipster style or not,.
>>
I hated the first episode too, but it kinda grew on me because I'm gay
>>
it's fucking garbage, that simple
>>
>>381213364
It gets better in episode two, then drops a little in 3, then plummets in 4 and hits rock bottom in 5
>>
>>381213364
>not even finished the first episode of a five episodes experience
>it's already calling it shit

Looks like you are playing to hate and not to know the series.
>>
>>381217050
>durr how can you know if the game is good if you havent played through all of it
>you play through all of it so obviously you like it
don't listen to this faggot, it's easy to tell when a game is garbage, it's not gonna change much after the beggining
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.