[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this game have some dumb plot twist where Arthur was actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Does this game have some dumb plot twist where Arthur was actually secretly evil the whole time and Velvet was actually the good guy by trying to stop him?
>>
>>381213156
Arthur just doesn't give a fuck anymore and Velvet is still evil but just happens to do some good things.
>>
>>381213156
No, Velvet is just a fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate she is in the end.
>>
>>381213156
Yes
>>
>>381213156
Play it and find out
>>381213636
t. Artorious
>>
I quit after several hours in because the gameplay is one of the most boring I've ever played, the plot is astoundingly slow, the characters do nothing but talk talk talk as you run around the completely barren overworld.
I seriously thought this game would have more action than it does and boy was I wrong.
>>
>>381213156
Yes. It's called the the beginning of the game.
>>
>>381213156
>secretly evil

I suppose you didn't pay attention during the beginning.
>>
>>381213156
Niether of them is truly good or evil. Arthur does bad things because he gave up on mankind, but he does it because he believes what he's doing is right and from his point of view it really is the only thing he can do. Velvet does heroic things for selfish reasons, and she does evil things for selfish reasons she just doesn't factor in anyone else except Phi and her friends.

There response to birb question basically explain everything about them. Artorious thinks birds fly because they must, its their duty. Velvet thinks birds fly because they want to, birds like flying.
>>
>>381215146
Doing something bad to saves the world makes you the dark side of morally gray at worst.
>>
>>381215345
>turning everyone into emotionless drones is morally gray

I suppose if no one is capable of caring then there wouldn't be any good or evil.
>>
>>381215552
While that's normally extremely evil, in a world were having even momentary negative thoughts can turn you permanently into a possibly insane monster and turn those around you into similar monsters, and before Phi becoming God there was no cure, using Inomminat might appear to be the only way to stop demonblight to someone who lost faith in humans.
>>
>>381215552
To be fair, this is a universe where emotions are seriously dangerous as fuck. Turning everybody into drones by cleansing all malevolence is sad but also objectively the choice with the most utility for the world.
>>
>>381213156
Not really, in that at first Arthur is really trying to do the right thing and Velvet doesn't give a fuck with her autistic screeching.
But by the end of the game, Artorius is unquestionably morally wrong and Velvet morally right since it's a japanese game and you can't have main characters being bad guys.
>>
>>381214423
this senpai

i actually liked the character moments but i could just not stomach the garbage combat anymore so i had to drop it. a real shame
>>
>>381213156
>tales of
>decent writing
Pick one.
You play tales for the anime as fuck charactera and cliche plot, not for decent writing/combat system.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.