[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is in dire need of variety. Counselors and Jasons with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1497842693283.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497842693283.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
This game is in dire need of variety. Counselors and Jasons with minor stat deviation on 3 maps that look and feel exactly the same gets old real fast even when you try and change things up yourself.

Seeing as how having other horror movie slashers is unrealistic due to copyright, how can they do it?
>>
Your mom's asshole is in dire need of variety lol
>>
i dunno haven't played it but i want to

but i imagine it'll be dead by the end of summer, which is unfortunate cause it seems fun. not sure if i should spend the money, have fun for a bit and let it die, or just not play it at all....
>>
It's a nice idea, but from day 1 I couldn't see it being fun so didn't buy it.
>>
>>381214005
It released like a month ago and it's only gotten more popular since then. I can imagine big content updates coming around fall and Halloween due to the nature of the game
>>
>>381211371
I don't see how they can't reach a reasonable deal to get certain slashes in the game as long as they fit the playstyle.

I would love to see the Miner from My Bloody Valentine in this game as a skin for pickaxe Jason.
>>
File: 1489888718475.png (220KB, 363x346px) Image search: [Google]
1489888718475.png
220KB, 363x346px
>kill someone in front of other people
>OH MY GOD IS THAT A DEAD BODY
>>
The F13 property is ripe for more content to be put into the game. Make a Part 7 map and instead of calling in Tommy Jarvis have it be the psychic girl, then whoever is controlling her will be able to use telekinesis against Jason, using trees, objects, etc as weapons. A ship level based off Part 8, can have it's own unique objectives like repairing lifeboats, calling in coast guards. A Manhattan map including Times Square, a subway and sewer system.

Jason X map with Uber Jason is a given, maybe to unlock Uber Jason, Jason himself has to complete certain tasks.. Objectives could be to call in space marines, repair escape pods, repair the android, the android (equipped with weapons) can be be the Tommy Jarvis / psychic girl of the map. Android should be capable of killing Jason easily, but killing Jason will trigger the ants to morph him into Uber Jason who has more powerful stats, but whether or not Jason turns into Uber Jason upon death is determined if Jason completed said task that allows the ants to regenerate him.

Not sure if it could warrant a separate game mode or just have a Part 9 map that exclusively makes use of the Part 9 body jumping gimmick. For first few minutes of map Jason's body will fail unless the Jason player grabs a player and enters their body. Could have it so the Jason player can only spend X amount of time in each body, Jason player can act like a normal survivor and the point of this map is for players to get paranoid and suspicious of each other, potentially killing each other through paranoia. Only problem is you would need a gimmick with the map to offer players a huge incentive to split up, even more so than before. Otherwise players could just band together and the Jason player wont be able to steal anyone's body because other players would blatantly see it. Maybe make the map fucking massive and genuinely difficult to scavenge the parts you need to escape / call police. Time limit would have to kill players though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.