[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Still introducing new party members over halfway through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Haru_Okumura.png (300KB, 679x799px) Image search: [Google]
Haru_Okumura.png
300KB, 679x799px
>Still introducing new party members over halfway through the game.

Why is this still a fucking thing in Persona? Hell it's a problem in tons of RPG's.

It fucks with the pacing so incredibly hard. You should be neck deep in the greater story by this point, but the game feels like it has barely started because new major characters are still constantly being introduced, and each one needs their own little arc to flesh them out. Meaning the greater story and already established party members take a total backseat. If I actually want some character development it's almost completely reserved for the confidants; but the problem is those are optional, which means they have zero bearing on the main story. Ryuji "matured" and awakened his true persona in my game, yet he still acts like a total ass to Morgana and makes him leave etc etc.

Sorry if I'm being nitpicky but the way P5's story is structured bothers the fuck out of me.
>>
>>381195853
Yes, you spend a lot of time getting used to current members, training them and shit, then you get some new nigga before the final fight who you're expected to care about, fuck offff.
>>
P4 at least had the decency to introduce Naoto quite early, so when she joined the team it didn't feel so forced.

Haru had a little foreshadowing, so when she joined the party it definitely started feeling like too much.
>>
>P4 at least had the decency to introduce Naoto quite early

Fuck off dude, after Naoto there's only two more dungeons (Heaven and Magatsu Inaba)
>>
>>381195853
>>Still introducing new party members over halfway through the game.
>Why is this still a fucking thing in Persona?
Because halfway through Persona 5 is still longer than most other videogames. You've got like 40 hours with Haru after she joins.
>>
File: 1497599075398.jpg (251KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1497599075398.jpg
251KB, 1000x1412px
>>381195853
I love Haru!
>>
>>381197437
I think he meant that she's introduced in the story around the same time Kanji is.
>(Heaven and Magatsu Inaba)
Uhh dude... there's still one more dungeon after Magatsu Inaba. Did you never get the true ending? It's called Yomotsu Hirasaka.
>>
File: 1497663378979.jpg (80KB, 357x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497663378979.jpg
80KB, 357x600px
>>381198312
Me too senpai. She's also the most useful character because of her high phys stat, the fact she has gun and psy abilities which are rare and her moonlight carrots are game breakingly useful.
>>
File: haru 77.png (1MB, 1350x1725px) Image search: [Google]
haru 77.png
1MB, 1350x1725px
>>381195853
introducing characters late on has been an rpg staple since the beginning, think of magus from chrono trigger or final fantasy IV shuffling your party all the way until the final dungeon
>>
File: Noir.(Persona.5).full.2087595.jpg (226KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Noir.(Persona.5).full.2087595.jpg
226KB, 500x600px
Haru has the best Phantom Thief outfit by far.
Her voice is the cutest.
She's the fluffiest.
Psi and GUN damage all day.
She might not be my waifu but I stand with you, Haru-bros.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.