[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so let it die's expansion comes out next week. it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

File: uwOEtt4[1].jpg (199KB, 2133x1197px) Image search: [Google]
uwOEtt4[1].jpg
199KB, 2133x1197px
so let it die's expansion comes out next week. it's not huge, but 10 floors, new tier of weapons is fully released (6 star equivalent), six star fighters will be available, and new four forcemen boss with boss gear are what's in it for sure. also no elevators for the new floors and escalators are only one way, just one way trips back to base

here's what the game is like for anyone who didn't play it yet -

-mix of some roguelike, dark souls, and japanese monster hunter style resource grindan gaem
-not CURRENTLY pay to win (its a japanese f2p game so this can change at any moment), more like pay if you're a big dumb faggot who can't play the game and you'll still struggle even if you try to play it this way. you can use death metals to resume where you died, but your weapons and armor don't restore durability so it's not really feasible to brute force past most content
-the only thing that seems like it may be sort of pay to win that is an announced death metals for premium decals thing
-death metals are grindable from fights events based on how often your team invades another team (base invasion mode, think MGSV's FOB stuff minus actual players being able to participate in it)
-you also will need to grind no matter what, you can't buy resources (there's gimmicky resource packs that are purchaseable once on the ps store, but they are like 1/50th of the resources you need to max out a weapon but cost like $50)

and for anyone who hasn't played since beating the game around the game's launch, this trailer covers all the non-quality of life additions to the game (they added all boss metals to gyakufunsha and added days where he's available on lower floors with higher level metals)
>>
and my retard ass forgot to link the trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjLgL8mE33Q
>>
File: DCh9oE1XkAE7D4d.jpg large.jpg (263KB, 1080x1474px) Image search: [Google]
DCh9oE1XkAE7D4d.jpg large.jpg
263KB, 1080x1474px
wait next week?

I thought it was coming out in a few months
is the TDM update coming next week too?
have shin with iga. bloodstained X Let It Die soon maybe I guess?
>>
>>381191931
did they fix the combat?

i'll just watch the new scenes on youtube
I'm kinda sick of 20GB+ mandatory updates once a month so i'm not gonna reinstall it for this
>>
File: u wot nigga.jpg (12KB, 133x137px) Image search: [Google]
u wot nigga.jpg
12KB, 133x137px
I can't wait to download it's expanded soundtrack but never touch the game itself because it was fucking shit
>>
>>381192197
what was wrong with the combat?
Once you get to like level 10 with any given weapon (20 with fists) you can pretty much shit all over the first 20 floors.
>>
>more songs
Fucking cool
Probably won't play it though since I haven't been grinding and I'm guessing the new floors are full of bullshit artificial difficulty unless you spend 90+ hours boosting your gear to whatever is now considered decent
>>
>>381191931
Been taking it slow with the game ever since I've noticed that they are taking their sweet slow ass time with their actual updates.

It's funny, the game feels like it was rushed out and they only can get to working on the bugs after it is released. I'm glad we are getting new floors but they are really gonna need to step up their content update game.
>>
>>381192405
The way they described the new floors is that they're gonna be a lot closer to procure on site type shit. Limited amounts of items allowed on entry, all the escalators are one way and require specific tasks to enter them, like killing all enemies, maybe no dodging, etc etc.

I'm mostly excited for the new TDM/raid mode update. They said they're making splithium actually worth gathering, and usable to upgrade AI and hire AI bosses (like coen, jin-die) and other stuff to protect your base.

>>381192516
This update seems like it's a lot of the content they've been working on lately, so hopefully there might be a bit of a speedier update speed, once every two weeks if we're lucky, with some content or new events instead of rotating the same couple.

Plus a new forceman.
>>
File: tdmimprovements.jpg (1MB, 1500x4993px) Image search: [Google]
tdmimprovements.jpg
1MB, 1500x4993px
>>381192063
that's still another month or two away, but they know that it doesn't give good enough rewards and isn't interesting enough. here's a big ol image I just made of all the important parts from the stream

one thing they said they're trying out is letting us put bosses in our bases, and it may or may not get in (god I hope it gets in)

>>381192197
its mostly the same, they did fix some bugs though with top tier being garbage compared to four star gear (fixed the damage degrading too fast) and added a bunch of new weapons and armors through special haters/bosses
>>
OST release fucking when
>>
>>381194027
never. It's so many licensed songs that they'll never be able to get rights from all the record companies to release a CD.

The best they've got is the live concert series they've been holding across japan. They had like 30 fucking bands playing their songs.
>>
>>381194027
I found a youtube playlist with 70 of the songs on it at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niXUNLrsds4&index=5&list=PLKxgbyJbX0PpYhu3gMqo4q8IgKtkv-xgb
>>
File: TX_PS4_PRbanner_v0042-1.png (958KB, 1056x528px) Image search: [Google]
TX_PS4_PRbanner_v0042-1.png
958KB, 1056x528px
>>381192585
>splithium actually worth gathering
well about that, crafting the fourth form items takes about 85k to 90k splith
>>
>>381194863
But once you've actually crafted your shit to the max your splithium sits there rotting away. I've had level 50 bank/tank, all freezer slots, all stall cells, and i've maxed out every weapon and piece of armor I give even the slightest fuck about, and I have capped out splithium sitting there in my tank just wasting away.
>>
>>381195089
yeah but there is always more to upgrade, for fashion I mean

and that takes quite a ton too, the new upgrade will help drain that as well
>>
>>381191931
>no elevators for the new floors and escalators are only one way, just one way trips back to base
Wait, so the only way to get out is to buy one of those trippy mushrooms for 150k? If yes, fuck this, you almost had me exited.
>>
>>381195142
I'm less concerned with the new upgrades and more about the AI upgrades and bosses. Hopefully there's some solid upgrading you can do to them and maybe they'll have costs per defense you do. Like maybe, as an example, coen will cost 50k splithium per defense if you have it in your tank or whatever.

>>381195240
If you die, you go back, and they said in the streams there would be special shrooms that allow you to warp items back (and presumably they'll have full warp shrooms too).
>>
>adore the art direction of the game
>absolutely loathe the gameplay
If you literally hate yourself, I guess this is a fun game. Grinding for hours upon hours, trying to find the good mushrooms and upgrade material just to make a couple of floors progress isnt my idea of fun, but you might like it. Or how bout the Coen boss at lvl 35 or w/e and you barely kill him only to arrive on the next floor to find out theres no elevator? Its not even p2w - its just garbage design.
>>
>>381195240
you can also buy return mushrooms with Death metals too when the update hits
>>
>>381195325
all I did was research the Katana to beat 35f coen

they've even taken steps to reduce RNG grind by having some days have the wandering shop aways show up in two key places to get ANY mat you need for a price

the KC cost is easily farmed by then
>>
oh and there is also DM fed mushroom stew for a better chance of rare shit
>>
>>381194027
Your best bet is to just look up all the songs you like and try to grab their album if it got released.
There's quite a few songs that get released even in 2015 already.
Most best ones (though there are still definitely really good ones I couldn't find) are out, examples are the ones by nothing to declare, survive the profit, totalfat and veltpunch.
>>
>>381195474
3* certified premium decals, was what they said.
>>
>>381195578
>3star

good enough for me

if I can get the anti-groggy/confuse decal shown here >>381194863 Im pretty much set to never having some one have successful raid on me
>>
File: l_5948c6947c2f0.jpg (51KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
l_5948c6947c2f0.jpg
51KB, 515x515px
>new decal shown lets you consume everything as if it where cooked already
>>
>>381191931
Do we know at what floor you unlock 6 star fighters?
I remember quitting around 37 cause the sheer amount of bullshit each run just got to me, and bosses were pretty much just either getting destroyed or cheesing them with 10 mushrooms.
>>
>>381195789
Probably 43 for all-round/striker/collector, 45 for the next set, then 47 for the final set.
>>
I want to be able to opt-out of TDM.
I dropped LiD after spending a whole day doing nothing but camping in my waiting room. Not fun in the slightest.
>>
File: 1380056052137.png (753KB, 616x705px) Image search: [Google]
1380056052137.png
753KB, 616x705px
>>381195951
>mfw join tokyo
>mfw they're out to kill everyone
>mfw all the high ranking members have Op shit so everyone is too terrified to raid them
>mfw never raided in a whole month ever since new decals of anti groggy/confuse came out
>>
>>381195825
>>381195789
funny enough, I never heard them even cover 6 star fighters

we might not even get them this time around and they might just balance the whole game around 5 star fighters

please consider skill master and how its already at maximum decal slots
>>
>>381195951
second slide on >>381192807 mentions "cannot secure money & spiritium" and "forced to participate & raided", so they're probably going to add an opt out or reduce the penalization for getting raiding when the TDM update releases
>>
>>381196548
they actually covered it during the e3 streams, a screen cap of the all rounder six star fighter showed it starts with over 100 str (and dexterity), so considering the five star all rounder has like 50ish of each and five star striker has only 80 str, it's a pretty huge upgrade

we will probably actually need it though if they're giving us shit that is over twice the power as five star
>>
>>381195951
>I dropped LiD after spending a whole day doing nothing but camping in my waiting room.
Why? Just spend all your money on weapons/armor or Premium Decals if you need to stop playing. They actively discourage you from hoarding any sort of currency past 25k and even that much is risky to hold.
>>
>>381196703
I dont think we should look at the amount stars a gear has, but which upgrade cycle they are at right now, and as of now, the best gear has a fourth forms to do

and if thats true about the stats, I wonder about the decals
>>381196802

>They actively discourage you from hoarding any sort of currency past 25k and even that much is risky to hold.

unless you're in the tokyo team at high ranks, japs are hyper autistic and everyone is too scared to deal with full WHITE STEEL rapier with immunity to groggy/confuse
>>
Can you Play without PS Plus?
I wont fucking pay for online
>>
>>381196971
you can play without PS plus
>>
>>381196971
It's a F2P, F2P games have free online.
>>
>>381196971
Yup, no ps plus required. The ps+ pack is gay anyway, total garbage.
>>
>>381197027
>>381197041
>>381197096

Great
Thanks
>>
>>381196880
I was only using it in reference to fighters

for gear, here's how shit works :

gear that starts at 1* - third stage (3*) is equal to five star gear
gear that starts at 2* - third stage (4*) is equal to five star gear
gear that starts at 3* - third stage (5*) is as it seems

and beyond that, all fourth stage upgraded equipment is the most powerful/current as of this update

white steel stuff is six stars, but is 13x durable, has almost no effectiveness loss as it loses durability, but costs 13x as much killcoins to buy
>>
>>381197164
>white steel stuff is six stars, but is 13x durable
I hear its doesnt last that much longer then what we have around but its mostly worth it for defence
>>
Call me when they remove high level haters from floor 1.
>>
>>381197223
It lasts a significant amount of time. It's super super high durability. The whole point of the four forcemen is they're even higher tier masters of their brands. white steel is dod, red whateverthefuck is war ensemble. The bitches' armor is made of fucking guns.
>>
>>381197267
call me when you actually gain a brain on how to play

hint mushrooms
>>
>>381197267
I haven't had a hater more than 15 levels above me in months. That was only really an issue like week one of the game, where there was just no fucking control whatsoever. I could refresh raid lists and get thousands of TDM points a day (which I abused to hell and back, I'm still diamond rank with almost 8000 tdm points, shame they're wiping it soon), and there were dev and regular haters with guns and other brutal gear on floor 1.
>>
>>381191931
when it comes to PC?
>>
File: DCapR0rUMAE1ltN.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DCapR0rUMAE1ltN.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>381197267
>ever needing to go out to level

HAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
And now with level 200 fighters you have to level up individually!
>>
>>381197267
All the haters on low levels show up in easy to kill spots, it's free stuff.
>>
>>381197223
Helmets are way less durable and way lower defense than chest and leg armor, leg armor is slightly less durable and slightly less defense than chest armor, and chest armor is the best.

I think that's fucking stupid though since helmets cost the same number of killcoin. If they already have way shittier defense numbers, they could at least give it equal durability.
>>
File: 1447470825916.jpg (60KB, 337x309px) Image search: [Google]
1447470825916.jpg
60KB, 337x309px
>>381197308
>>381197443
>>381197417
>>381197494

Nah, I ran out of everything from money to shrooms to weapons after getting oneshotted so many times in the beginning floors by faggots with guns.
Just wasn't even fun anymore and I quit and uninstalled.

Hopefully they fix that though and keep the high level haters on high level floors.
>>
>>381197534
Helmets are the only things that give stat bonuses though, so it works out.
>>
>>381197534
I mostly keep to the cheap ones for the stat upgrades
>>381197569
note they wont, pay attention and you'll know how to deal with them easily

also the FUCKING FROG SHROOMS YOU GET IN THE FIRST FUCKING FLOOR ARE FUCKING GOOD

USE THEM YOU WHORE
>>
>>381197569
When did you play? Fights used to let people ignore level restrictions on expeditions/invasions, but they fixed it a few months back.
>>
>>381195951
There's supposed to be an update, so maybe that will let people opt out.
>>
>>381197720
I hope they dont, I need a fast way to get SPlith
>>
>>381197096
do you get it once a month or once period
>>
>>381197615
Yeah, but you're already paying for that with way shittier defense. My white steel helmet gives 820 or so armor while my chest armor gives 3300.
>>
>>381197569
Gun users are easy to fight though. Sneak up on them, make sure they're alone, get up close and stay on the offense since they just keep blocking. You can easily see when they aim too and avoid shots. Equipment matters far more than level, but any weapon in the area would do.
>>
>>381197781
once period.
>>
>>381197771
They also said they're going to give TDM rewards a massive buff, so it'll probably just be on a timer so you can actually store coins/splithium when you're not going to be focusing on fights for a long time.
>>
>>381197893
fuck this game

jk i dont mind it, but they seem to have gotten really cheap lately
>>
>>381197947
The prices are absolutely retarded on their cash shop stuff, so I'm frankly pretty amazed they've sold anything at all. I'd be much more willing to pay $10 for a pack of like 5 of each green faction metal and some death metals, than a blueprint and enough mats to make a base weapon.
>>
>>381198023
you guys REALLY hate grinding huh
>>
>>381197267
Floor 1 Haters are not a problem at all if you're just cautious, now it's the way they keep nerfing mushrooms into oblivion and forcing these awful lower tier versions of existing ones. I'm still pissed about these red Stingshrooms and the half completed Cloakshroom.
>>
>>381197947
TDM used to pay out killcoins/splithium out the fucking ass (and it was way easier to get the 2 death metal contribution tier), but they made fights way more common and removed max reward dev tiers to encourage people to actually raid people instead of not/dev bases
>>
>>381198086
I don't mind grinding but it'd be nice to be able to kickstart a bunch of gear that I've neglected by just buying the greens.

And doesn't 5 greens of each faction for $10 sound significantly more appealing than one 4 star weapon and some death metals and kill coins for fucking $49.99?
>>
>>381198142
well thats why they have okusa on rotation so you can harvest GOLDEN ANIMALS
>>
I liked the base concept, and I liked it for the first 20 floors or so. All this material collecting and shit just isn't for me
>>
>>381198204
they've probably opted out of that ever since the gyaku selling all green mats for 30k on certain days
>>
>>381198290
Still, it's an opportunity to make money that is significantly more appealing to people than a novelty weapon and some kill coins. They're at like fucking mobile game tier retardation with their premium content packs.
>>
>>381198264
to be fair, grinding is more of an asian thing, and the Japanese user base is FAR more active then the west ever was didnt take tokyo long to completely beat Cali in wins on TDM
>>
"LIDG" or "LID" seems to be spam censored in /vg/ for some reason I tried making new generals after seeing them sort of disappear hopefully they start trucking out meaningful content every 3 months or so instead of just events which few people cared about.
>>
>>381198406
That's the idea I think, there's a lot of big changes in balance and TDM is being overhauled entirely, so once that stuff's out, fingers crossed on getting another couple floors to the tower every couple months, even if it's not ten floors.
>>
>>381198406
this one seems to be more focused on survival, I wonder if there is even a boss at the top

there is more likely to have RNG boss room spawns
>>
>>381194775
What is the superman rip off song called? I always had that playing but I can't remember the band or anything and I don't want to reinstall the game just to go through the 200 songs
>>
>>381198173
when did they change it
i feel like i got into tdm right when that shit changed because i havent gotten medals in ages
>>
>>381198331
I still can't believe the $59 and $99 packs only include a single premium decal and a decent chunk of Death Metals with maybe coins or an express pass, it's ridiculous how high they value them. Hell, it's not like being able to create the katana would carry you through anything either since you wouldn't even be able to weild it until you were at the tier to find the blueprints anyway.

>>381198406
>instead of just events which few people cared about.
To be fair the events they do have also range from "I can do this in my sleep and still take five hours to get maybe one blueprint drop" to "Not only do I have to farm 100k killcoins to do this event but I am not guaranteed anything when I win this difficult boss fight that takes a ton of my resources". Hell, a lot of their events are massive equipment and mushroom drains, the floor 33 thing is a very good example. 5 Treasure Tubers that aren't even locked to dropping their own event specific items, instead they can drop that entire floor's range of blueprints, equipment, and killcoins on top of the event blueprints which are rarer than gold.
>>
File: power of mushrooms.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
power of mushrooms.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Haven't played since December. Hopefully I'll be able to do shit with the last weapons I used.
>>
>>381198714
because Japs are autistic raiders
>>
>>381198775
>at the tier to find the blueprints anyway.
actually, since the gyaku changes during certain rotations, you could get it before you even reach the fourth area
>>
>>381198813
If they're not lying about making the 25-40 easier, you'll definitely be able to.
>>
>>381198356
Yeah I noticed that in this game Alienation. It was good for a playthrough but after you hit max level, there wasn't really anything to do besides do the same missions over and over so you can rank up by having the most exp. Of course mostly Korea and Japan were at the top
>>
>>381198813
note Dragon buster S does 2k damage at +0

you can one shot nightmare mode white steel with it too

take that to mind compared to Katana's 1.5k max
>>
>>381191931
Why is there no PC version yet...
>>
>>381198998
because it's published by gungho who has totally dropped the PC market after every single game they ever put on it that wasn't flash tier shit flopped on such a tremendous scale that they nearly went bankrupt until p&d hit it big.

Look up street fighter mouse generation. It lost MILLIONS of dollars.
>>
>>381198998
pc beggar race
>>
>>381198998
because you fucks try to hack this shit and they'd have to put security measures in the online checking system to prevent it
>>
>>381191931
I stopped playing when I farmed the last floors for mats and it became to much p2p and I could not send my guys out for expeditions because the game always bugged out, did they fix this?
>>
>>381195741
So basically more worthless decals to fill out the spreadsheet meaning you're less likely to get vital ones?
>>
>>381199163
expedition bugs were fixed over the last couple months, yeah.
Grinding is still in place but they're trying to fix it with the new update in a week or so, by offering metals for purchase outright instead of needing to grind for them, you can buy a couple a day, hopefully.
>>
>>381196081
Team Osaka is for real gamers you fucking weeb
>>
>>381199197
actually no, all the new decals are ONLY available during certain weekends, and even then, they take out old decals temporary
>>
>>381199223
maybe I try it again dunno.
>>
>>381199321
I'd say wait till the patch comes out and then a week cause it's sure to bring a ton of bugs with it.
>>
>>381198952
How much investment do these tier 4 weapons take to make though? Like, tier 3 stuff takes what feels like an eternity to find materials for, I can't imagine tier 4 is anything short of Jackal/Scythe tier.
>>
>>381199397
It takes WAY less resources than Jackal shit. Like, 1/10th the amount, and a bunch of it is non-five star resources like aluminum cans or silver skillshrooms.

Jackal stuff is completely a status symbol only right now.
>>
File: fgafgafdhadfa.png (2MB, 1499x745px) Image search: [Google]
fgafgafdhadfa.png
2MB, 1499x745px
>>381199397
naw its not that bad especially with yukiyoshi gyaku on those rotations making it easy to get upgrades in one day
>>
>>381199541
>>381199556
Oh wow, that's fantastic. So now here's the question, I've only been playing on and off since beating 40 around release and getting all the collectables, what is the best way to farm the shop? Just find a floor with Haters by the escalators, bring some Death Burners, and keep killing them over and over until you have enough to buy from it?
>>
>>381199764
raids, honestly. Plenty of people just don't burn their coins.
>>
>>381199764
particularity floor 9 and the metakoya escalator

its faster then
>>381199809
>>
>>381199764
I go to floor 9 with a five star lucky star, kill the hater, go to floor 8 meta koya or whatever its called, kill hater when it pops out, and repeat. You'll get in between 6.5k to 10.5k per kill, and you can do it pretty easily while listening to podcasts or watching YouTube videos on the side
>>
>>381199809
That requires tons of mushrooms and Death Burners on top of good tier 3 armor though. Plus everyone on the top tiers just runs rapiers every single time I try and it's ridiculously difficult if you don't contain it immediately. Raids are just nightmarish past floor 21 which is why I don't even bother with them.
>>
>>381199963
actually up to 15k if you have golden lucky cat and score a goretastic
>>
>>381199278
I thought they have exclusively new decals for one weekend then just add them permanently to the pool.

With about 100 hours I still only have one premium above 3* and it's the useless serial killer one that's countered by every boss
>>
>>381199963
Any specific decals to help the process? I have a Striker I planned on using for defense that I could throw away for the easy farming. Is this also a specific day that he appears every week or is it multiple times?

>>381200212
>useless serial killer one
Serial Killer is amazing for Jackals man. 100% damage buff on top of the bull ones and a Giant Killer? It's amazing.
>>
>>381200318
USE LUCKY STAR and a good rapier
>>
What weapon should I grind for from level 20 onward? I'm getting my asshole violated by the boss on (I think) 23 one shotting my undegeared ass, I tried grinding the machete but have no way to get war ensemble red metal
>>
>>381200428
go to the shop, fag
>>
>>381200428
IRON
R
O
N
>>
>>381200428
assault rifle's rage can help significantly. Pop a grilled yogashroom if you don't have any ratshrooms and build rage up to your max, burn through a mag, then just spam rage.
>>
>>381200428
If you're being oneshot then work on armour. Remember that 21 lets you get a ton of good heals.
>>
>>381200510
Thats what I ean buttmunch, what weapon should I develop in the shops
>>381200556
>>381200576
>>381200627
Cheers fellas.
>>
>>381200428
Hoard up some axes from enemies or expeditions on those floors and get some ratshrooms (for rage) and whatever other shrooms you can use like cloakshrooms or the time slow shrooms, and scam that boss. Then get to the elevator on 25, and do the same for a 26 boss. Then you can get red metals and other higher level mats on Yukiyoshi on Wednesday/Friday/Sunday for killcoins from event gyakufunsha
>>
>>381200409
Yeah, that's what I meant about throwing away the Striker for one. Why a rapier though? Yeah, you can get eight attacks but you're still stuck with their armor, wouldn't it be better to just use Death Burner three times and kill them that way? It would pay itself off in two kills.

>>381200428
Floor 21-30 you really should get your Iron to Super Heated (I think that was the name) +4 and use it to protect yourself when you get surrounded since the damage is great up until the later portion of the section. Just use what the enemies drop for you outside of that, put most of your investments into armor rather than weaponry since you get the best stuff on 30-40. Personally I just punched people and lured others into attacking each other and then grabbed weapons to save for stronger more annoying encounters. Then when you get tier 3 or 4 guys your fists take you all the way to 30.
>>
>>381200675
no the other brothers shop
>>
>>381200714
>Why a rapier though
R1 goes through blocks, you can chain it forever that way too for a decent chance to GROGGY for GORETASTICS
>>
>>381200428
Also forgot to mention in >>381200685 , but there's a trap room in kawabe that has black metals most of the time. You should use that till you can reach the yukuyoshi shop.
>>
File: Iron'd.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Iron'd.webm
1MB, 900x506px
>>381200556
>>
>>381197267
same.
>>
>iron fags out in force
>>
so what country is everyone in? I'm still in chile but it seems like it barely gets any fights.
>>
>>381201539
TOKYO
O
K
Y
O

GET INTO FIGHTS ALMOST EVERY DAY

HAVE MORE WINS THEN ANY OTHER
>>
>>381201539
canada, we're always fighting someone

we usually win, unless its against japs or multiple fights up at once
>>
5 death metals coming tomorrow if the community managers are to be believed. look forward to them.
>>
I wonder how red napalm will fight

White steel actually fight close to Max/coen even with his electric attacks

if she warps around like a cunt

ho boy
>>
>>381204804
guess i should log in
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.