[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feeling you get when you finally get a working PS2 from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1496179213731.jpg (135KB, 590x638px) Image search: [Google]
1496179213731.jpg
135KB, 590x638px
>that feeling you get when you finally get a working PS2 from your nearby store that's actually trustworthy
>that feeling when you also get the right working cables to go along with your purchase as well both PS2 and PS1 memory cards so you can play both ps games from one and two
>that feeling when you get an offbrand controller that doesn't actually suck and has fast responding buttons and triggers and perfect analog sticks
>that feeling when you get good PS1 and PS2 games and get a store credit discount for future purchases
>THAT FEELING WHEN YOU FINALLY GET IT TO WORK ON YOUR MODERN TV!

Sure does feel nice and nostalgic plus feels like it's 2000 all over again when you hear that start up sound from the PS2 screen.

Who else gets these good feelings when they play their old games?
>>
Why the fuck is Urban Reign so fucking expensive, that game fucking sucks?
>>
File: 1497449618483.png (178KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497449618483.png
178KB, 720x472px
>>381186717
I prefer xbox

Xbox was the best shit back then especially halo combat evolved plus the duke controllers was awesome
>>
>>381186863
Start collection. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
All of your favorite games are $10.00 on eBay right now. In five years, they'll be over $40.00.
>>
>>381187141
>tfw bought Def Jam FFNY for 40

Yeah that game is still fucking great.
>>
I have played and continue to play ps1 and ps2 games over the years often so I don't feel any nostalgia for the systems really

Good for you OP. Might be worth your time to look into FreeMCBoot for your ps2, its a memcard softmod that allows you to run pirated copies of the games. You can even go a step further and connect your ps2 to your pc/laptop via a network cable and place ps2 iso files on your computer and boot the games that way, very practical and comfy + your preserving your laser.

What games are you playing anyway?
>>
>>381187968
Well currently playing ace combat 4 shattered skies and I have ace combat five and ace combat the belkan wars

Plan on building up my ps library soon when my money gets sorted out and steady.
>>
File: 1478061674874.png (174KB, 763x713px) Image search: [Google]
1478061674874.png
174KB, 763x713px
>tfw dusting your old PS2 off after many long years of storage
>tfw violating its orifice with a huge HDD and your entire backlog now that softmodding is piss easy
>>
>>381189264
Thank god there's someone in this thread that knows about modding a ps2 instead of relying on their crappy fucking laser. enjoy having your ps2 expire on ya', op. you fag.
>>
>>381189693
Laser is fine and besides idk how to mod but thats why i got a memory card
>>
>tfw had the same fat PS2 since 2002 with no issues
Should I be worried?
>>
>>381192472
Mine's bulletproof too, but some people have had the laser shit itself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.