[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I realize I bought a PS4 and I have no games to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: twinpeakspart5-news.jpg (160KB, 2070x1380px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeakspart5-news.jpg
160KB, 2070x1380px
>mfw I realize I bought a PS4 and I have no games to play other than Bloodborne and now Sony releases the PS4 Pro

Was I screwed?
>>
>>381182869
PS4 pro isn't that huge a upgrade to matter to you
>>
no

just wait for ps5

it will surely have a game
>>
>>381182869
Console renting services would make bank. 50 bucks gets you a week's use plus a game.
>>
>>381182869
call for help
>>
>>381182869
Me too OP, but atleast I can enjoy some other good shit like Sengoku Basara, NiOh, FF XV and Hatsune Miku Future Tone and I don't give a shit about Persona 5
But yeah, it's still doesn't have that much games like ps3
>>
>>381183730
I'm not sure it would be worth it, month and a half of renting and you're better off buying your own, and you have to trust the consumers to be taking care of it
>>
You could try Nioh or Yakuza or Persona or Gravity Rush or some other nip shit.

No real need to get the Pro, not really worth it unless you can resell your original for a good price.
>>
File: manlet uprising.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
manlet uprising.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>381182869
>>
File: just fuck the simsons' shit up.jpg (51KB, 237x237px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck the simsons' shit up.jpg
51KB, 237x237px
>>381182869
>mfw i wasted six hours of my life watching the god awful third season of pic related until realizing that this retard cooper plot was going to drag on until the last few episodes.

Glad i dropped this pile of shit.
>>
I'm thinking of getting a ps4pro now that I finished building my pc and it's beastly enough to run xbone "exclusives".

I have a regular PS4 but I'm going to keep that one in the living room so my bf (female) can keep playing outlast/re7/generic hide 'n seek clones and hook the pro up to my monitor for comfy private vidya
>>
>>381187668
>>>/v/
>>
File: david lynch.jpg (282KB, 1264x864px) Image search: [Google]
david lynch.jpg
282KB, 1264x864px
>>381187668
Fuckin' casual.
>>
>>381187668
did you not watch the first two seasons or something
>>
>>381182869
>>mfw I realize I bought a Wii U and I have no games to play other than Smash and now Nintendo releases the releases the Switch

Was I screwed?
>>
>>381182869
Instead on the money you've spent on PS4 you could build a mediocre PC that would run essential games that would last you hundreds of hours of gameplay.
>>
who is judy
>>
>>381184847
call for help
>>
>>381182869
Start from niho and yakuza 0 and then try other genres, you narrow minded dumbass.
>>
File: 065.jpg (50KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
065.jpg
50KB, 600x894px
>>381187668
LYNCHED
>>
>buys ps4, has no games
>Sony releases the version of the system they should have original put out, still no games

Yes and no.
>>
>>381187260
[Froggy Fresh's] acting career has really taken off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.