[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that neither Ann, Makoto, Futaba or Haru gave Ryuji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1494814191518.png (261KB, 396x646px) Image search: [Google]
1494814191518.png
261KB, 396x646px
Reminder that neither Ann, Makoto, Futaba or Haru gave Ryuji even friendship chocolate.

What was everyone saying about Ann and Ryuji being like best buds again?
>>
I hate how the game turned Ryuji into the buttmonkey once the party grew bigger.

Also I hung out with Ryuji for Valentine's. It's the closest I got to romancing him.
>>
>>381177071
Friendship chocolate? Is that even a thing?
>>
>>381177251

Definitely. It kinda sucks though, because you have to give back something of more value on white day.

But he absolutely should have gotten some from the female friends.

Yusuke too, but we don't know if he did or not
>>
>>381177071
>That bit where he risked his life and they thought he was dead
>just to beat him up and ridicule him

That was honestly the worst thing in the game.
>>
>>381177182

It wasn't that bad really, the only part that really bothered me was when they all got mad at him for being so casual when they'd thought he had died.

It was slapstick in a game that didn't have slapstick and felt completely out of place.
>>
>>381177635

I agree, see: >>381177641

But he did come back and tease them about crying, even if he didn't know why they were crying, I can see them being upset.

But yeah, scene sucked. Shoulda hugged him
>>
File: 495556.jpg (936KB, 2068x3000px) Image search: [Google]
495556.jpg
936KB, 2068x3000px
>>381177071
It's not their fault they're stuck in a poorly written game. Don't be too hard on them.
>>
What race is Ann?
>>
>>381178813
Gaijin
>>
>>381178813
Part Japanese part unspecified European (she mentions she and her family lived in Finland at some point but it's never said if she's actually Finnish or if they just lived there for some reason)
>>
>>381178813
Part-American, part-Finnish, and part-Japanese (because of course she is, otaku can't love a pure gaijin).
>>
>>381177635
That was nowhere near as bad as that scene where Futaba and Haru started forgiving Akechi for murdering their parents. The Ryuji scene was just bad anime humor when real emotion would've been better. The Akechi scene makes me kinda hate Futaba and Haru.
>>
>>381177772
Honestly they could have still kicked the shit out of him like normal and have Morgana stick around for a few seconds and just give a genuine thank you for saving them before leaving with Joker. Would have been a nice character moment for Morgana and not make the scene nearly as shit as it was
>>
>>381179074

That's not the issue. The issue is that they wouldn't belive a full gaijin would speak fluent Japanese without issue and know about Japanese culture.

And they wouldn't sympathise as much with what happens to her (since, if she doesn't like how she's treated in Japan she can always go home). Plus it's a reason for her to even be in Japan in the first place, especially when her parents aren't.
>>
File: 1493167697823.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493167697823.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
>>381178813
She's an Aryan goddess.
>>
>>381179208

Both of them specifically say they DON'T forgive him, just that they can sympathise since he feels like he got screwed by adults abusing their power too.

I agree though, the game trying to paint Akechi as sympathetic and just pass everything he did onto Shido was pretty fucking dumb, one of the worst parts of the plot. Especially since he was killing since before he even met Shido.
>>
>>381179208
Haru was really easy-going with her father's death. Futaba didn't really blame Akechi for it when Shido was more behind it.
>>
>>381179361
>>381179074

Basically they didn't want to have Ann play the dumb foreigner part; she understands Japanese mannerisms and culture more or less as much as the rest of the cast. Explained in that she's also Japanese.

It's not really as dumb as it may seem, given how obtuse a lot of the mannerisms are.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.