[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did someone figure out how to get the third moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8557.jpg (32KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8557.jpg
32KB, 512x288px
How the fuck did someone figure out how to get the third moon rune? Just running around the map trying various different gestures at every point of the game in front of every enemy?

Imagine how hard it would have been to obtain this shit in the era before the internet and online forums
>>
the gesture is called make contact, so I don't see why it would be unthinkable for some autismo to figure it out

the only thing that boggles my mind is how long you have to wait for the arms to shift
>>
>>381175643
prime exsample why these games are artifical difficulty shitfests
>>
>>381176006
This is either bait or you don't understand how little significance runes have.
>>
>>381175643
>he hasn't seen the Wizard II where Jimmy gets 1000000 and wins when he instinctively knows how to get the rune due to 80s kids power autism
>>
I mean someone figured out how to break the glass tube in super metroid and this isn't nearly as far fetched
>>
>get a gesture used to make contact with Great Ones
>try it in front of all the Great Ones you see
Hmm.
>>
>>381176006
>artifical difficulty
It's artificial difficulty when they don't change anything but increasing numbers, that is not the same as an obtuse puzzle you would not normally guess without help
>>
>>381178872
Literally this OP. I didn't, but my friend figured it out when we did our blind play throughs together way back when.

Same thing with the umbilical cords, the game literally tells you that you need em.
>>
>>381175643
>Imagine how hard it would have been to obtain this shit in the era before the internet and online forums
not that hard
most people i know knows Up X Down B L Y R A
>how do they figure it out? do they just press random buttons?
>>
>>381178872
> try it
> nothing happens
> give up
> you actually need to hold the gesture for 60 seconds
Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>381175643
>obtain this shit in the era before the internet
Dark Souls games are light MMOs so the point is moot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.