[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/, have you ever had any nightmares related to video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: nightmare.jpg (1MB, 835x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
1MB, 835x1300px
/v/, have you ever had any nightmares related to video games? Tell me if you ever had any.
>>
>>381175398
I had a nightmare about tk half of my team in red orchestra
>>
File: 1455211627980.png (113KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
1455211627980.png
113KB, 247x274px
I have dreams where I'm being chased by vidya monsters but when I press the pause button they keep coming at me
>>
>>381175398
The level intro from Alien 3 on Genesis.

To this day, I still have issues with things peeking from behind corners.
>>
I had a nightmare about playing an old-school metroid game where a giant viral mass burst through Samus' visor and caused her to swell up with tumors and shit until the game over screen appeared. It was fucked.
>>
>>381175736
I had a similar nightmare. It was something where there was a "Metroid 4" on the Nintendo 64, and nothing there felt right. The areas were made of scales, enemies didn't respawn, death was final, and the final boss was revealed to be a mutated Kraid taking the form of a planet.
>>
I had a nightmare where OP wasn't a faggot.
>>
>>381175642
Dreams like this where ai stops following the rules are legitimately terrifying.
>>
File: Fuckin-god-damn.jpg (83KB, 590x550px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin-god-damn.jpg
83KB, 590x550px
I have some recurring nightmares that are more fun as time passes once the initial panic fades.

>Hanging out with friends or acquaintances
>Pure fun all arou-
>Tank Theme from Left 4 Dead begins

>Having a false awakening dream
>Going through my daily chores and getting ready for wo-
>[Tank Growling] Caption appears in my vision followed by sounds of the god damn thing rummaging through my apartment

>Having a normal dream and eventually realize I'm dreaming
>Get ready to start fucking my old high school cr
>Francis busts through the door and yells "TANK"

I haven't played the fuckin game in years, too.
>>
>>381175398
I had a really weird fever dream about OoT once. I fell asleep while eating Doritos and playing the game and dreamed that I was playing the game, but everyone and everything was made out of Doritos. Everything.
Not really a nightmare, but still the trippiest dream I've ever had.
>>
File: duck wut.jpg (13KB, 380x287px) Image search: [Google]
duck wut.jpg
13KB, 380x287px
I had a dream I was being chased by one of these and I was hiding in the back of a hatchback and it was pounding on the back trying to get in
>>
>>381175398
No, but if I play for too long I'll see the game when I close my eyes to go to bed. And I'll trip out and feel like I'm still playing the game.
>>
I played a lot of dying light recently and it got to the point where I had a nightmare where I was being chased by a giant volatile that was still affected by the UV lights but knew that it could power through them to get at me. Lasted of solid hour of dream time where I would run from place to place only to have him break down the UV lights. Smart zombies are what I fear in the scenario that something like that would happen.
>>
File: 1497602108447.png (59KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497602108447.png
59KB, 252x221px
>>381176293
And then everyone on the bus started clapping.
>>
>>381175398
i just woke up when i had a dream where colonel volgin sliced my throat
>>
File: run.png (328KB, 442x509px) Image search: [Google]
run.png
328KB, 442x509px
>>381175398
When I was a kid Ren and Stimpy: Veediots on the SNES gave me one or two.
>that mouth level with all the rotting teeth and exposed nerves
>that level where you get fucking swallowed alive by an alien and have to navigate through its intestines
>>
>Play OoT
>Never know about the frogs or the Gold Scale
>Think because I never got those three heart pieces there's some secret hidden shit where if I beat Ganon with no damage he turns giant
>Go to sleep after failing
>Awaken in a desolate town
>Moon never leaves it's place
>Look to the west
>Ganon's fucking there, gigantic, a gigantic, pig-shaped mass of flesh, scales, fur and metal that's far less humanoid then his other form. His tusks were eternally flaming, and he had entire buildings on his back.
>He fucking sees me
>COMES RUSHING AT ME AT THE SPEED OF A TRAIN
>Awaken from the nightmare
>Learn about the frogs and that how I could go back to the fishing range
>Disappointed, because that fight would be fucking cool
>>
>>381175398
When I was a kid I was terrified of redeads from ocarina of time.
I always made my brothers play the bit between the temple of time and hyrule field for me. I had this nightmare
>We were in the room over the garage playing n64, like always
>me and my two older brothers
>I hand the controller off to my brother to run through castle town
>I look up, and realize he's taken a wrong turn
>link is in an area of castle town I've never seen
>there's a sea of redeads on the screen
>they destroy link
>but instead of the game ending, they start approaching the screen
>the hands reach through and grab my brother
>they start pouring through the screen and bury him as he's screaming
>I sprint for the stairs and run down as fast as I can
>my dad is waiting at the bottom
>the redeads surge behind me
>my dad tells me to run and they bury him too
>then I woke up
I had vivid nightmares nearly every night when I was a kid. I had so many nights waking up screaming.
I never have nightmares as an adult now. I guess I got them out of my system.
>>
I see bullet patterns from Touhou in my dreams. Everything seems normal in the dream until I notice random objects forming the patterns.
>>
>>381177467
I'd be pretty spooked if I just played Touhou then a fucking fridge was in the pattern.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.