/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What color do you think PS4 greatest hit cases will be? >PS1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (9KB, 166x192px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 166x192px
What color do you think PS4 greatest hit cases will be?

>PS1 was green
>PS2 was red
>PS3 was red

I don't think Red labels on Blue cases would look right.
>>
File: 7951_front.jpg (67KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
7951_front.jpg
67KB, 640x639px
you guys had it all wrong

Platinum is where it's at baby
>>
>>381173928
Gold or silver.
>>
Since pic related is God of War can someone give me their opinion on the series?

I bought the original collection and III for $10 a few black fridays ago but never got around to playing them. I actually started GoW1 today but don't have any real thoughts on it just yet.
>>
Youd think we would know by now (2017) but I guess not a single PS4 game has sold well enough in its entire lifespan to warrant it LMAO
>>
>>381175394
I bought God of War Saga on PS3 and only played through the first one so far. It's kind of a repetitive beat em up with some puzzles here and there. But I enjoyed it. Not a bad game by any means. 7.5/10 or so. Need to jump into the sequels.
>>
>>381175417
Bloodborne alone has sold well and above the threshold for it. Guess sony just didnt want to bother.
>>
>>381173928
Iirc greatest hits games just have a red stamp that says greatest hits

Nothing that really stands out
>>
>>381175590
2 is much better in just about every area
>>
they should be white with blue text
>>
>>381175616
They do

Thats really fucking disappointing.
>>
>>381175394
I enjoyed them for a nice gory hack-and-slash, but There are a lot of QTE finishers though. The PSP ports are fine but Ascension is pretty boring.
>>
>>381175394
1 and 2 are okay. 3 is amazing. Avoid the rest.
>>
>>381175394
It's fun if you don't mind the gameplay being a little shallow if compared to the likes of DMC3 or 4.
Kratos rage is engaging and gets you going. Don't expect anything from the plot though, its there as justification. Ghost of Sparta is great tho
>>
>>381175821
I know this is a total contrarian thing to say, but I actually really like QTE finishers? I was paralyzed as a youth so my muscles aren't fully developed and kind of twitchy, so just jamming the same button over and over again kind of gives me a sense of relief.
>>
>>381176365
That's a pretty uplifting way to look at QTEs. I will admit, GoW3 has one QTE I really liked at the beginning, gouging Poseidon's eyes with L3 and R3 the same way Kratos uses his thumbs to do it.
>>
>>381175763
JUST
>>
>>381175763
Is this a PAL region thing? Never seen this before.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.